Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment What are your top falios?

• Thread starter Deleted member 36666
  • Start date
Deleted member 36666

Deleted member 36666

New Zealand Expeditionary Force
-
If [Allah/YHWH/the admin of this simulation] felt generous, was to ask you for 3 things he could fix about you, what would you pick?

Be specific, but not too much, there are no tricks here. Just don’t say that you want to be a JBW-maxxed Chad and be done with that.
Also, say how would your picks improve your living experience, if at all.

My picks would be:

1. Height.
I’m short as fuck and I don’t register by anyone as male. It’s honestly the main reason why I don’t buy all the cuck nonsense: you simply cannot shower yourself into being the adequate height.
Ideally, I’d want to be as tall as it gets without getting into freak/ogre territory, so maybe 6’9? But at this point I really DGAF, 7’4 would be cool too.

2. Dick.
I’m ridiculously tiny (but I don’t find it funny). Just taking a piss reminds me how I really want to kill myself. It’s BAD. If I was normal down under, I’d legitimately have all the confidence and "good personality" that the bluepills love talking about.

3. Money.
Honestly, nothing creative, just give me a bullshit high paying job that all the nepotismmaxxed kids seem to have in marketing and management. Maybe even a big portfolio that can jizz out enough dividends for me to live in a big global city worry-free.

All and all, I’d still be incel, but at least I wouldn’t be mogged by the fakecels here as hard as I am now.

Money money money.

height
hair (i'm balding)
, money (could fix my uglyness instead but i don't want to be poor)

If [Allah/YHWH/the admin of this simulation] felt generous, was to ask you for 3 things he could fix about you, what would you pick?

Be specific, but not too much, there are no tricks here. Just don’t say that you want to be a JBW-maxxed Chad and be done with that.
Also, say how would your picks improve your living experience, if at all.

My picks would be:

1. Height.
I’m short as fuck and I don’t register by anyone as male. It’s honestly the main reason why I don’t buy all the cuck nonsense: you simply cannot shower yourself into being the adequate height.
Ideally, I’d want to be as tall as it gets without getting into freak/ogre territory, so maybe 6’9? But at this point I really DGAF, 7’4 would be cool too.

2. Dick.
I’m ridiculously tiny (but I don’t find it funny). Just taking a piss reminds me how I really want to kill myself. It’s BAD. If I was normal down under, I’d legitimately have all the confidence and "good personality" that the bluepills love talking about.

3. Money.
Honestly, nothing creative, just give me a bullshit high paying job that all the nepotismmaxxed kids seem to have in marketing and management. Maybe even a big portfolio that can jizz out enough dividends for me to live in a big global city worry-free.

All and all, I’d still be incel, but at least I wouldn’t be mogged by the fakecels here as hard as I am now.
My biggest failos are everything. It's ove for me

height
hair (i'm balding)
, money (could fix my uglyness instead but i don't want to be poor)
Should've used the hair wish for other things, money can buy good plugs

My top failos are height, frame and face. I'd place my dick 4th because at least no one can see it.

As for what I would change: money, money, money. After seeing normies for what they are, I don't want to become one of them, especially since that would end my right to post here. I'm already halfway to my physical death and my soul has been crushed so I might as well go all in.

Schizofrenia (I am not diagnosed yet but I take meds that are used for schizo’s) 3/10 face and I have strange fenotype I look like a Nigger while being whiteskinned

Jawline and eye area.

If I fixed at least one of them, I could maybe ascend

Not NT, i'm super boring and awkward.

Manletism, Ethnicity, below average eye area, bloated face, lots of submental fat, low hyoid position, small mandible and recessed chin.
I'm the defenition of Truecel.