Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion What are your thoughts on zoomers? Do you like them or hate them? And why?

wereq

wereq

Defeated by Fate | Contra Mundi Enemy of the World
★★★★★
I hate them. They tend to be a lot more soy, they support trannyism and faggotism. I am okay with the ones that are based though

Zoomers seem like soulless automata to me.
However zoomer girls are the hottest sluts I have ever seen, and I think they know it. Supposedly super selective too and if you aren't 9/10 Chad with abs, apartment and sports car forget it.

I am an early zoomer (born in very late 90s) and tbh most zoomer normies suck. Particularly the young ones (under 18) who are glued to tiktok and social media. Gen alpha will probably be even more stupid because ever since they're toddlers they're addicted to phones and tablets. However I think that politically they are more varied than millennials. Almost all millennials are woke and left leaning while there are many zoomers with right wing ideas, thanks to 4chan memes and influencers like Ben Shapiro and Andrew Tate kek.

I hate them, they're retarded as fuck.

They're really fucking annoying.

A lot of them are smug and pretend to be smart but are literally the biggest retards ever.

Last edited:
A lot of them are also gay.

Yeah, millennials suck too, but Zoomers infuriate me the most, biggest fucking stuck ups ever.

They're not the "based" generation. The future is gay anyways.

I'm a zoomer myself

Age isn't the problem.
The level of soyness and cuckoldry is.

A lot of them are smug and pretend to be smart but are literally the biggest retards ever.
Why is our education system failing?

Why is our education system failing?
I don't know exactly.

Could be a multitude of many things, e.g., not much funding, not emphasizing maths/science subjects, ..., etc.

Generally dislike them (I'm a zoomer too)

I can't relate to most of them because my brain hasn't been melted by tiktok like theirs has.

I was just giving an example.

Our society just rewards weakness. No rigidity and strictness.

Emphasizing the humanities/arts is soy.

Look at the East Asian countries prioritizing the maths/sciences and see where's that taking them.

I was just giving an example.

Our society just rewards weakness. No rigidity and strictness.

Emphasizing the humanities/arts is soy.

Look at the East Asian countries prioritizing the maths/sciences and see where's that taking them.
tbh

They're really fucking annoying.

"True knowledge exists in knowing that you know nothing" - Socrates. Quite fitting imo

I hate zoomers, at least majority of them. They are rotten with leftist homopropaganda and mainstream. As zoomer-born person I don't fit to zoomers mentally, I feel like someone born in 60s or early 70s like. I don't follow actual things or trends. I'm the outcast of the youth.

zoomers are the devolved form of boomers you have simply ratcheted up narcisissm and solipsissm to the max and removed any last remnants of ethics.

an absolute joke filled generation, giving ZERO VALUE TO ANYONE OUTSIDE THEMSELVES

I hate zoomers, at least majority of them. They are rotten with leftist homopropaganda and mainstream. As zoomer-born person I don't fit to zoomers mentally, I feel like someone born in 60s or early 70s like. I don't follow actual things or trends. I'm the outcast of the youth.
Same here buddy

H8. their alien

As a millennial myself I like zoomers because finally boomers have an entire generation they hate and despise more than us, you zoomers are like a pressure release valve for us because before we were getting all the hate ourselves solely. Finally it is no longer the fault of millennials but now is the fault of zoomers everywhere. :lul::lul::lul:

636e84546d14a

Last edited:
I don't care. It's legitimately retarded to hate an entire generation for their lingo and the cultural trends that influence their behaviour and personalities. Every previous generation thinks the next one is lazy, stupid, entitled, whatever. The boomers thought that of gen-x, the gen-xers thought that of millenials, and now millenials are doing the same to zoomers.

Even more so than millennials?
Yes, however, most millennial sluts have become aged or fat by now as they have hit the proverbial wall. [But where they deliriously still have the same demands upon having less appeal.] :feelsjuice:

I don't care. It's legitimately retarded to hate an entire generation for their lingo and the cultural trends that influence their behaviour and personalities. Every previous generation thinks the next one is lazy, stupid, entitled, whatever. The boomers thought that of gen-x, the gen-xers thought that of millenials, and now millenials are doing the same to zoomers.
I don't think less of zoomers at all, generation z in many ways is more screwed than we millennials ever were. The only thing generation z is fortunate in by comparison is that they get to live with their parents. Most of us millennials were kicked to the curb onto the streets by our own parents, chose early suicide, conscripted by the military, or ended up in prison. We were never given the option of living with our parents for the most part, so in that sense generation z has been spared the horrors that many of us millennials have been cursed to.
[I call my generation, Generation Damned for that very reason.]

The important thing here is all of our different generations are united in hatred against the eternal boomer, Generation Locust. :feelsjuice:

Last edited:
As a millennial myself I like zoomers because finally boomers have an entire generation they hate and despise more than us, you zoomers are like a pressure release valve for us because before we were getting all the hate ourselves solely. Finally it is no longer the fault of millennials but now is the fault of zoomers everywhere. :lul::lul::lul:

View attachment 676485
Boomers always blame other generations for their own degeneracy, Boomers are the ones who started this in the 1960s

I'm a zoomer myself.

I like some zoomers but hate some of them.

Boomers always blame other generations for their own degeneracy, Boomers are the ones who started this in the 1960s
I'm at the point I don't even consider boomers human beings anymore, they are the perfect slave untermenschen generation that has ever existed in history, and their conformity to authority virtually obedient in everything they're told disturbs me to no end. I hate and loathe them so very much. :feelsjuice:

I'm at the point I don't even consider boomers human beings anymore, they are the perfect slave untermenschen generation that has ever existed in history, and their conformity to authority virtually obedient in everything they're told disturbs me to no end. I hate and loathe them so very much. :feelsjuice:
It's scary how easily boomers conform to authority, I see them still buying newspapers lol.

It's scary how easily boomers conform to authority, I see them still buying newspapers lol.
They're Generation Locust and also Generation Good Goy. Now after ruining all future prospects for GenX, Generation Millennials, and Generation Zoomers they are proceeding to transform the entire west into a corporate foreign colony workforce through global immigration just so they can die comfortably with their wealth intact while the rest of us die miserable, childless, and financially destitute. They are a worthless generation of scumbags. :feelsjuice: