Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious What are your thoughts on Veganism?

• Thread starter Deleted member 33827
  • Start date
Deleted member 33827

Deleted member 33827

Self-banned
-
Past few days I've been watching shit ton of vegan related videos and studies and I'm convinced that it's the best diet for longevity. Are there any experts here who can blackpill me on veganism?

Meat eating roid heads like Mark Rippetoe and Stan Efferding say that veganism is a psychological disorder but I don't trust these meat head bro scientists tbh. The research is clear on veganism ngl but you can't trust Jew funded research these days and also I'm lowIQ to properly read and comprehend the studies without any personal bias.

Need some experts here. Should I go vegan or not? My main and only goal is longevity tbh as I don't give two fucks about animal torture.

Vegans are basically same as:soy: cucks and LGBT "people" imo

i have positive thoughts on them, nobody would want to be eaten

You will be a gigaframecel and everyone would beat you bro

You will be a gigaframecel and everyone would beat you bro
I'm 21 so done growing up. Don't think it'll matter. And most people can still beat me rn cuz I'm 5'6 140lbs

There's a clear difference between ending your own life and not doing anything to increase your lifespan.
Well since you are breathing right now so that means you're doing something to increase your lifespan don't you think?

Retard thinking, they don't kill pigs, cows and chikens, because those are cute animals, but they don't think twice about killing ugly animals, like a cockroach or a mosquito.

Veganism is just lookism applied to animals, it doesn't make any sense to an incel support veganism

Well since you are breathing right now so that means you're doing something to increase your lifespan don't you think?
Breathing is involuntary, so no, he is not doing something to increase his lifespan

Retard thinking, they don't kill pigs, cows and chikens, because those are cute animals, but they don't think twice about killing ugly animals, like a cockroach or a mosquito.

Veganism is just lookism applied to animals, it doesn't make any sense to an incel support veganism
Bro did you not read my thread?
My main and only goal is longevity tbh as I don't give two fucks about animal tortur
I clearly mentioned it here.

Feels like I'm talking to bunch of NPCs with automated responses like "hurr why do you want to live long as incel" "its soy and lowT"

So far no one has blackpilled me on veganism yet.

Bro did you not read my thread?
Your thread title says: ''Thoughts on veganism?'' I answered the title, I think veganism is retard, therefor you shouldn't go vegan.

And no, it doesn't increase your longevity, meat is essential for people, just don't eat processed meat and you will be fine

Breathing is involuntary, so no, he isn't doing nothing to increase his lifespan
I wasn't serious. Thread is about veganism so let's talk about the topic if you have anything to add

vegan diet is bad for you health

I wasn't serious. Thread is about veganism so let's talk about the topic if you have anything to add
Ok, but you now that following veganism, you shouldn't use anything of animal origin, right? Therefor, no shampoos, no milk and etc.

Using and not eating nothing of animal origin, you obviously just fuck up with your life instead of making it better

Your thread title says: ''Thoughts on veganism?'' I answered the title, I think veganism is retard, therefor you shouldn't go vegan.

And no, it doesn't increase your longevity, meat is essential for people, just don't eat processed meat and you will be fine
Not very convincing when you say "it's retarded" as if I haven't heard that thousands of times. All the clinical research that has been presented to me thus far have pointed out the complete opposite. Are there any anti vegan YouTubers I can follow? Or maybe a non biased source?
Ok, but you now that following veganism, you shouldn't use anything of animal origin, right? Therefor, no shampoos, no milk and etc
I don't use shampoos tbh and I like drink milk I don't think I can ever quit it tbh. I mean, it's not like I'm dead set about veganism it's just that I feel like it's ideal when it comes to increasing lifespan.

Last edited:
Not very convincing when you say "it's retarded" as if I haven't heard that thousands of times. All the clinical research that has been presented to me thus far have pointed out the complete opposite. Are there any anti vegan YouTubers I can follow? Or maybe a non biased source?

When humans stopped eating only meat and animal origin food, and started eating vegetables and non animal meat, their health decreased, this is enough for you to know that stop eating meat is bad.

Also, stop eating meat will make you lack lots of nutrients, why tf you think lacking nutrients is good? And no, it can't be properly replaced with vegan food

I don't use shampoos tbh and I like drink milk I don't think I can ever quit it tbh. I mean, it's not like I'm dead set about veganism it's just that I feel like it's ideal when it comes to increasing lifespan.
Lifespan is not decreasing due to meat, but due to industrial processed food (processed meat), as I said before, if you eat non processed meat, you will be fine.

Last edited:

When humans stopped eating only meat and animal origin food, and started eating vegetables and non animal meat, their health decreased, this is enough for you to know that stop eating meat is bad.

Also, stop eating meat will make you lack lots of nutrients, why tf you think lacking nutrients is good? And no, it can't be properly replaced with vegan food

Lifespan is not decreasing due to meat, but due to industrial processed food (processed meat), as I said before, if you eat non processed meat, you will be fine.

The only problem I have with veganism is that it's difficult to find lean sources of protein especially for a gymcel like me who has to restrict his diet to get as much protein with as little calories as possible. It's just not possible with plant based protein with are high in carbs and fats.

Veganism is a really good thing but its also fairly difficult so I have a lot of respect for them. I gave it a shot by trying out Veganuary, but I could not go back to it after because I found it really hard to hit my calorie and macro goals on a vegan diet.

The only problem I have with veganism is that it's difficult to find lean sources of protein especially for a gymcel like me who has to restrict his diet to get as much protein with as little calories as possible. It's just not possible with plant based protein with are high in carbs and fats.
Caesin and peanut butter are good sources of vegetarian protein

Troll?
People literally kill pigs for pork, cows for beef, and hens for chicken.

I m a brahmin so, I hv been vegetarian since birth. I do hate these meme vegan faggots tho.

Only things these cucks will do is increase the price of vegetables in shitholes since our corrupt leaders will start exporting while people starve.

Caesin and peanut butter are good sources of vegetarian protein

Troll?
People literally kill pigs for pork, cows for beef, and hens for chicken.
The objective doesn't matter, just the consequences

Are there any experts here who can blackpill me on veganism?
I'm not an expert on diets, especially the vegan diet, but I know enough. Malnutrition is a common problem with a vegan diet that isn't supplemeted with minerals and vitamin pills. Children growing up on a vegan diet are at higher risk of malnutrition. You need calories to grow and vegan diets aren't very calorie dense. There was one study done (you can look it up, if you're interested) which showed that vegan kids did grow up to be shorter and smaller framed.

The long and short of it is that the human body was designed or evolved with animal protein intake in mind. Animal protein is the most calorie and nutrient efficient food available to man. It's the reason our brains evolved the way it did. Eating more calorie dense meat meant you spent less time foraging/hunting for food and more time doing other things.

Meat eating roid heads like Mark Rippetoe and Stan Efferding say that veganism is a psychological disorder but I don't trust these meat head bro scientists tbh.
Taking diet advice from the guy who suggests to drink a gallon of milk a day for beginner weightlifters is like taking dating advice from a woman. Having said that, there does seem to be cult-like behavior among vegans and their veganism.

Should I go vegan or not? My main and only goal is longevity tbh as I don't give two fucks about animal torture.
I wouldn't, but that's up to you. It's 100% a higher maintenance diet and may cost you more in the long run. Veganism is a first world luxury. Longevity is due to a host of factors, one of which is diet.

I'm not an expert on diets, especially the vegan diet, but I know enough. Malnutrition is a common problem with a vegan diet that isn't supplemeted with minerals and vitamin pills. Children growing up on a vegan diet are at higher risk of malnutrition. You need calories to grow and vegan diets aren't very calorie dense. There was one study done (you can look it up, if you're interested) which showed that vegan kids did grow up to be shorter and smaller framed.

The long and short of it is that the human body was designed or evolved with animal protein intake in mind. Animal protein is the most calorie and nutrient efficient food available to man. It's the reason our brains evolved the way it did. Eating more calorie dense meat meant you spent less time foraging/hunting for food and more time doing other things.

Taking diet advice from the guy who suggests to drink a gallon of milk a day for beginner weightlifters is like taking dating advice from a woman. Having said that, there does seem to be cult-like behavior among vegans and their veganism.

I wouldn't, but that's up to you. It's 100% a higher maintenance diet and may cost you more in the long run. Veganism is a first world luxury. Longevity is due to a host of factors, one of which is diet.
Thanks

It's the preferred diet of cucks, feminists, and gays so it probably reduces testosterone and turns you into a faggot.

I actually used to be somewhat vegan when I was in my single-digit age years. I would say no because you wouldn't get as much nutrients, which likely contributed to me being a shortcel.

I practice all types of extremism, that's why I'm a vegan.

Guns

----

It's the preferred diet of cucks, feminists, and gays so it probably reduces testosterone and turns you into a faggot.

A British Journal of Cancer study, which tested 696 men (233 of whom were vegans) reported: “Vegans had 13% higher T [testosterone] concentration than meat-eaters and 8% higher than vegetarians.”

I'm not one but I can understand why people go vegan

It's not a problem or a threat.
It's just a silly lifestyle choice.
Nothing to worry about.

it's a form of malnutrition

Vegans are the worst. Like literally, the worst thing to be is to be a vegan. It is the utmost and maximum possible level of cuckedness to fuck up your health and take away pleasures from yourself because of fucking animals.

will never give up meat tbh

There are 2 points here, Veganism in itself its not THAT bad, you just need to take a lot more of food in order to compensate the lack of protein that meat brings you... But i dont think you will be as strong as a male that eats meat, its essential for strenght, etc.

now VEGANS are complete morons that think that they got the truth of the world or some shit and want you to follow their rules or else you are a animal killer and a piece of shit.

its pretty gay

I don't blame them for eating like that, most of what we eat is absolute garbage.

Most of them are absolute faggots though.

I did it for a month in past.i understand their view points and was swilling to do it. but I gave up as whatever

I am a vegetarian. Its the best fuel.

it's bullshit

The (21st century) paleo diet has been debunked a lot of times, but it doesn't matter much.

Yes and no. The only real problems with the plant based diet (PBD) are B12 because of lack of it (it used to be available in untreated waters) and Zinc (not so much iron as people think) because phytates limit its bioavailability. Besides that... you won't lack a thing. And I don't know why is so common the "vegans don't get enough protein" myth. Protein deficiency is extremely rare in clinical practice. And B12 and Zn are no problem anymore because foods come fortified with them. Gotta admit tho that the PBD is only possible in our time. I'm not going to deny we have evolved alongside (mostly cooked) meat.
Again... yes and no. The main problem with meat is that it is processed indeed (nitrates increase the chance of getting cancer), but even if it is not processed, it still worsens aging because animal foods have a waaaay higher content of methionine, activating IGF-1 and the likes, which accelerate aging.

So to conclude with you... the omnivore diet and PBD have their own advantages and disadvantages. This is not a "black and white" debate, it's more complicated than that.
Get pea protein powder. The thing is animal protein is better for building muscle because it has a higher content of leucine, which acts an activator of mTOR, and if you activate mTOR, you are ordering your body to build up muscle. So you can take the pea protein powder and a L-leucin supplement. Problem solved :yes: You would be building muscle without also taking a shitload of methionine and decreasing your lifespan as a consequence.

Vegans are basically same as:soy: cucks and LGBT "people" imo
This, it's just another stupid social "cause". Humans evolved to eat meat and berries, that's what our diet has literally evolved to become. Trying to change that because you "care" about some stupid chickens on a meat plantation is just leftist retardation.
Vegans are the worst. Like literally, the worst thing to be is to be a vegan. It is the utmost and maximum possible level of cuckedness to fuck up your health and take away pleasures from yourself because of fucking animals.
Essentially.

@soymonkcel Thanks for your high effort reply!

Being a vegetarian is naturally doable. Being a vegan is not. Then you have to go artificial.