Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What are your thoughts on this video?

Kointo1

Kointo1

27 y/o khhv neet outcast
-
[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e6w0XvBlcU4[/video]

Original:

[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0kLXgs0dMZk[/video]

Hi blue whale, how are you?

Kointo said:

I got a fetish for racist white girls, idk why. I want to fuck them while they call me a nigger

LeagueEuW said:
I got a fetish for racist white girls, idk why. I want to fuck them while they call me a nigger

I wouldn't mind that too,but she's a landwhale.

LeagueEuW said:
You black?
She doesn't look that fat tbh

I'm not black, no.

I thought she was fat.

Landwhales with decent faces make agressive.

Why would someone waste their potential?

Facade said:
Landwhales with decent faces make agressive.

Why would someone waste their potentially?

Because they're lazy and have shitty metabolisms, like me.

Kointo said:
Because they're lazy and have shitty metabolisms, like me.

I agree with the lazy part but a shitty metabolism is a stupid excuse. I would looksmax if I was a girl

*I wanted to write potential and not potentially fuck*

Facade said:
I agree with the lazy part but a shitty metabolism is a stupid excuse. I would looksmax if I was a girl

*I wanted to write potential and not potentially fuck*

It isn't a shitty excuse. People can eat whatever they want and not get fat. Why would I put in the effort with my inferior genetics?

Kointo said:
It isn't a shitty excuse. People can eat whatever they want and not get fat. Why would I put in the effort with my inferior genetics?

It's not inferior or superior.It was actually better to store fat faster and to gain weight during the stone age due to a limited food supply. I eat mostly healthy even with a high metabolism because processed crap makes me feel like crap

Facade said:
It's not inferior or superior.It was actually better to store fat faster and to gain weight during the stone age due to a limited food supply. I eat mostly healthy even with a high metabolism because processed crap makes me feel like crap

It is inferior in the current era because humans don't make use of any of that fat. Processed crap? Everything's processed nowadays.

Kointo said:
It is inferior in the current era because humans don't make use of any of that fat. Processed crap? Everything's processed nowadays.

Not whole plant foods. Yes they are cleaned but not processed.I wanted to say that you shouldn't treat it as some kind of disease.Evolution isn't that fast :D

Facade said:
Not whole plant foods. Yes they are cleaned but not processed.I wanted to say that you shouldn't treat it as some kind of disease.Evolution isn't that fast :D

I'm fine with the 10 chocolate chip cookies I ate today.

And the burrito I'm gonna get at the you know what place.

[attachment=1231]

Kointo said:
I'm fine with the 10 chocolate chip cookies I ate today.

And the burrito I'm gonna get at the you know what place.

I  actually want to try a vegan burrito at chipotle(Or eat the impossible  burger) but my country is living in the stone age when it comes to fastfood :(

Facade said:
I  actually want to try a vegan burrito at chipotle(Or eat the impossible  burger) but my country is living in the stone age when it comes to fastfood :(

Germany?

Facade said:
Many people in the US have german ancestery.

You change your avatar too often, RRREEEeeeEEEeeee....

Goes from racist white landwhales to ancestry relating to fast food. Perfect.

Winged Hussar said:
Goes from racist white landwhales to ancestry relating to fast food. Perfect.

Meet me at the Fajita Mexican Restaurant.

[attachment=1239]

We'll get some burritos.