Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What are your thoughts on the island country of Tuvalu

• Thread starter Deleted member 41305
  • Start date
Deleted member 41305

Deleted member 41305

Self-banned
-
I personally don’t mind it that much

STUPID SMALL FED ISLAND INHABITED BY POLYNESIAN AND JEFFREY EPSTEIN. THESE TUVALUANS ARE SO OBESE, THEY SHOULD GET OFF THEIR TV AND PLAY ON THEIR STUPID PLANELANDIG STRIP. THATS THE ONLY SIGHT THIS COUNTRY HAS TO OFFER. THE AUSTRALIANS OR CHINESE SHOULD COLONIZE THEM AND THROW A NUKE ON THAT FILTHY COUNTRY IN THE MIDDLE OF NOWEHRE. I HOPE A BIG TSUNAMI COMES (in videogame)

Last edited:
I've been to truvalue.

Harbor freight is cheaper

This post made me think that we could buy an island in the pacific and make it an incel-only place

good domain name

(((tuvaluans))

I'm more of a tannu tuva fan

Tuvaluans mog, they are beefed up like other Polynesians

(((tuvaluans))

Tbh I like this incredibly small and remote countries and I like to imagine how life there must be. Probably very peaceful and quiet without many of the worries of the rest of the world but also boring and repetitive, because it's so isolated plane trips are few and expensive and some of these islands don't even have airport. Also sad that some may sink in the future due to rising sea level.

Tbh I like this incredibly small and remote countries and I like to imagine how life there must be. Probably very peaceful and quiet without many of the worries of the rest of the world but also boring and repetitive, because it's so isolated plane trips are few and expensive and some of these islands don't even have airport. Also sad that some may sink in the future due to rising sea level.
It might get boring but if the islanders can live in peace with their fellow islanders and dont mind a simple lifestyle its probably great