Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment What are your thoughts on the germ theory?

Do you believe in the germ theory?

• Total voters
NeverGetUp36

NeverGetUp36

Professional rotter
★★★★★
Do you agree with it or not?
As for myself, I believe in it to an extent. Its hard to deny that bad bacteria do exist but on the other hand I think there are possibly many lies and misconceptions in the medical profession. I'm not a master on this topic so I will let those with more knowledge than me explain their view on this.

@GeckoBus
@reveries
@WorthlessSlavicShit

What? Germ theory, that is what. Some people believe there are no bad bacteria that could cause illness and that toxins and deficiencies are the cause of that. Others believe what they were taught by the medical articles and texts. Its an interesting debate for me because I'm not really on either side of the discussion, I'm open to all possibilities

What? Germ theory, that is what. Some people believe there are no bad bacteria that could cause illness and that toxins and deficiencies are the cause of that. Others believe what they were taught by the medical articles and texts. Its an interesting debate for me because I'm not really on either side of the discussion, I'm open to all possibilities
Bad germs exist

I see no reason to believe there aren't bad bacteria. Streptococcus mutans and cavities is probably a very basic example of this

I see no reason to believe there aren't bad bacteria. Streptococcus mutans and cavities is probably a very basic example of this
A reason for me to not believe in this would be that this could be a part of an agenda. For example they don't want you to eat raw organs and meat even though it has the most bioavailable nutrients. Aajonus Vonderplanitz wrote about this in his book which I'm yet to read

I absolutely believe that bad bacteria exist. Just like there are many bigger parasites that cause harm such as leeches or mosquitoes, I’m sure that bacteria that reproduce fast using our body as a body exist.

I absolutely believe that bad bacteria exist. Just like there are many bigger parasites that cause harm such as leeches or mosquitoes, I’m sure that bacteria that reproduce fast using our body as a body exist.
I know that Aajonus Vonderplanitz wrote in his book how he found out that bad bacteria don't really exist. I haven't read his book though but as I said maybe there is a sort of an agenda and brainwashig present when it comes to this topic. Im open to the idea atleast

I know that Aajonus Vonderplanitz wrote in his book how he found out that bad bacteria don't really exist. I haven't read his book though but as I said maybe there is a sort of an agenda and brainwashig present when it comes to this topic. Im open to the idea atleast
Sounds like a weird theory to me. There are good and bad human. There are food and bad animals. There are good and bad trees. No reason why there won’t be good and bad bacteria IMO

Sounds like a weird theory to me. There are good and bad human. There are food and bad animals. There are good and bad trees. No reason why there won’t be good and bad bacteria IMO
I do agree but I think I will need to read a couple of books with different arguments for this in order to come to a final conclusion. I might make a thread about it

@wasted12years

iu

What do you mean, "believe in," mfer? It's proven. JFL

Whatever the normies say is truth to me bro