Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

what are your thoughts on the first life is strange game?

T

the kurdish loner

Recruit
★★★★★
idk never played it, people seem mostly obsessed with the two young lesbian MC sluts, of course. Other games from this developer didn't do as well

idk never played it, people seem mostly obsessed with the two young lesbian MC sluts, of course. Other games from this developer didn't do as well
so true, the fanbase is absoloute garbage.

pretty woke though that was kinda the point. cant complain as it never tried to hide it but not my cup of tea. I think the idea in theory is cool with the potential for different playthroughs and whatnot but it was kinda boring to me and once again. very PC

pretty woke though that was kinda the point. cant complain as it never tried to hide it but not my cup of tea. I think the idea in theory is cool with the potential for different playthroughs and whatnot but it was kinda boring to me and once again. very PC
very pc?

so true, the fanbase is absoloute garbage.
i laughed a lot when the devs made another game about some spic MC and it absolutely flopped :lul:
like, these delusional faggots really believed they were so genius story tellers to make people care about the actual game, not about the two particular 15 year old young lesbian holes. Yeah like, it's just a random feature of the first game of no consequence :lul:
Then they make this another shit and what a surprise, nobody cares :lul:

shit's hilarious man

I remember watching Jacksepticeye's playthrough when it was first released. Didn't like it back then.

I liked it alot surprisingly

i laughed a lot when the devs made another game about some spic MC and it absolutely flopped :lul:
like, these delusional faggots really believed they were so genius story tellers to make people care about the actual game, not about the two particular 15 year old young lesbian holes. Yeah like, it's just a random feature of the first game of no consequence :lul:
Then they make this another shit and what a surprise, nobody cares :lul:

shit's hilarious man
So supposedly this spic little kid spills red paint coincidentally on this white kid. Then when the white kid gets knocked out the police think the red paint is blood and shoot down the spic father jfl that game makes no sense

Only “woke” game i’ve only ever liked tbh soundtrack kinda cool tho the thing that seperates and what i think thats why the prequels and sequels fell off was that you cant control time in the other games besides the first usually im into time travel or story based gaming like the TWD telltale beyond two souls detroit become human especially the time travel thingy was the coolest part about it but the rest are ass i hear theyre coming out with a new game with the same protagonist although i do have a big feeling its going to be shit and just a quick cash grab to compensate for the failures of the last 3 games and the price is $80 which is absolutely absurd

Never played it, Never will play it.

btw the best thing that came out of this shit and its woke nigger community is this