Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion What are your thoughts on Ted Kaczynski?

NearEnd

NearEnd

Ascension or Death
★★★★★
As the title says, what do you think about Ted Kaczynski and his ideas? Do you agree with him and explain why?
I personally agree with most of his ideas and I read his manifesto once. I however don't agree with his bombings and think maybe that was a bit of an unnecessary move. Perhaps he could have done something differently but Im not sure exactly what

@DarkStar
@Castaway
@Karakol96
@VideoGameCoper
@comradespiderman29
@wasted12years

He warned everyone about the dangers of industrial society. We are also a product of an industrial society, namely dating sites, when any Becky considers herself the queen of the world and is unable to feel love for the average man.

His ideas are generally good, and the bombings weren't as bad as the Jews make it out to be

If there were no Internet and dating sites, then female hypergamy would not have been able to grow so much.

I agree with most of his ideas aswell but I need to learn more about him to form an opinion

Don't know enough about him tbh

Read his manifesto Industrial Society and its Future
Honestly I have so little going on in my life right now I might start looking into things like this. Might as well do something to become more knowledgeable and it'll probably be interesting.

It was necessary though you can’t be complicit with a tyrannical system also no one has heard of Jacques Ellul etc before him because they were docile, you need to read his essays he talked about violence being justified
I already have a whole collection of his writings saved to read. I will read it later though since now Im reading a different book

Even has his family’s correspondences up to date and what they thought about him and what ted himself thought it’s his personal journals not just writings too
Ok I will check it out at some point

Honestly I have so little going on in my life right now I might start looking into things like this. Might as well do something to become more knowledgeable and it'll probably be interesting.
It will be interesting

Yea i liked him. He has similar ideology as Pentti Linkola.

I don’t know anything about him. If he criticized industrial society, female hypergamy, and dating apps, sounds like some based ideas. What did he do though?

I agree with a lot of the points he makes tbh, but not fully.

However, I do admit I need to look into him more- do you have any good readings?

I don’t know anything about him. If he criticized industrial society, female hypergamy, and dating apps, sounds like some based ideas. What did he do though?
He delivered bombs that he himself designed to professors and other high ranking people in society as far as I can remember at this moment. You can search it up

He delivered bombs that he himself designed to professors and other high ranking people in society as far as I can remember at this moment. You can search it up
Ok

kinda based but he didnt realize that its not technology thats ruining soyciety, its individualist culture. he didnt look at the bigger picture, but was higher iq than most other terrorists

kinda based but he didnt realize that its not technology thats ruining soyciety, its individualist culture. he didnt look at the bigger picture, but was higher iq than most other terrorists
I disagree. Modern technology is a large part of what degenerated the human species and while individualist culture might maybe also play a role in this its not just that. I would like you to elaborate further on why you think modern technology doesn't play a role at all

I disagree. Modern technology is a large part of what degenerated the human species and while individualist culture might maybe also play a role in this its not just that. I would like you to elaborate further on why you think modern technology doesn't play a role at all
im not denying that technology (social media) played a role in degenerating society. but technology is like the thing pushing the cancer to spread rather than the cancer itself. the cancer is US culture, which encourages workaholism and people feeling like they can do whatever they want without any discipline, therefore becoming selfish. US culture encourages women to date chad only, for fags to set up pride parades, etc because they never gone through any discipline. It also encourages capitalists to not care about workers and seek profits over everything else. so capitalists continue to get richer and more people are wageslaves. when there are more wageslaves, people are easy to brainwash. if people were more collectivist natured and family oriented, then social media and other technologies wouldnt be a problem

im not denying that technology (social media) played a role in degenerating society. but technology is like the thing pushing the cancer to spread rather than the cancer itself. the cancer is US culture, which encourages workaholism and people feeling like they can do whatever they want without any discipline, therefore becoming selfish. US culture encourages women to date chad only, for fags to set up pride parades, etc because they never gone through any discipline. It also encourages capitalists to not care about workers and seek profits over everything else. so capitalists continue to get richer and more people are wageslaves. when there are more wageslaves, people are easy to brainwash. if people were more collectivist natured and family oriented, then social media and other technologies wouldnt be a problem
Ok I see what you mean. But honestly you gotta ask yourself where did this culture come from in the first place? You could say that pretty much all of this started with the industrial revolution and if you have read Kaczynskis manifesto: "Industrial Society and its Future" you will know that he explained that aswell to an extent although I guess I will have to read it again so I can gain a better understanding. Furthermore I would say the brainwashing goes even more far back, so it can be argued that all of this started with religions at first and the degeneration then became significantly worse with the industrial revolution

It wasn't really necessary lets be honest. He could have come up with a better plan maybe

Yes tbh
Also what the hell happened to that other user who commented on this thread @Obito
Its like his account was completely wiped out from the site and I can't even find any of his comments anymore.
I don't care about this grAY but Im genuinly curious what happened here

@Fat Link @The Enforcer

Last edited:
From 1978-1995 he waged war against soyciety by sending mail bombs targeting universities and airliners. Before he was caught, he managed to blackmail the Washington Post into publicly printing his infamous essay called Industrial Society and its Future.

From 1978-1995 he waged war against soyciety by sending mail bombs targeting universities and airliners. Before he was caught, he managed to blackmail the Washington Post into publicly printing his infamous essay called Industrial Society and its Future.
Interesting

The current capitalist system isn't truly individualistic and would not have been possible without the industrial revolution and its breakthroughs. Communism, too, is no different from capitalism in that it dehumanizes and destroys the individual, turning him instead into another cog in an industrial machine subject to a ruling caste, be it corporate plutocrats in capitalism or party bureaucrats in communism. Despite their contradictions, both ideologies are two forms of technological slavery and are at odds with the human condition.