Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What are your thoughts on Ted Bundy?

D

Deleted member 818

Self-banned
-
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
5,366
Online
124d 16h 51m
Title says it all.

Edit: Is he a good example of an incel who was wronged by women?
 
Battlefield3cel

Battlefield3cel

Banned
-
Joined
Nov 9, 2017
Posts
1,177
Online
0
In what sense? He was an intelligent psychopath that defended himself at his own trials, but couldn't help himself so he got caught eventually.
 
Deleted member 306

Deleted member 306

Incel Superior
-
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
7,959
Online
3h 10m
He looked great in motion. Girls in their 20s would love him
 
V

VileGeneticTrash

Officer
★★
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
620
Online
21h 53m
Thousands of women sent love letters and expressed their adoration. In the end he was justified to kill those women. Reap what you sow
 
Red Shambhala

Red Shambhala

Death to America
★★
Joined
Nov 10, 2017
Posts
2,567
Online
0
6Kfun0b.jpg


http://sheddingoftheego.com/2016/03/20/hybristophilia-ted-bundy-cocaine-cowboys-and-male-hybristophiliacs/
http://sheddingoftheego.com/2015/08/23/hybristophilia-the-female-attraction-to-violence/
 
C

CopingGymcel

poop
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 12, 2017
Posts
7,533
Online
1h 31m
He put on an act and made improvements to his life so that his roaste ex would get back together with him, then he dumped her. Pretty based guy.
 
D

Deleted member 818

Self-banned
-
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
5,366
Online
124d 16h 51m
Battlefield3cel said:
In what sense? He was an intelligent psychopath that defended himself at his own trials, but couldn't help himself so he got caught eventually.

Updated the post.
 
Battlefield3cel

Battlefield3cel

Banned
-
Joined
Nov 9, 2017
Posts
1,177
Online
0
King_of_morons said:
Updated the post.

Okay. No Bundy definitely was not incel. Women liked him before he killed people
 
D

Deleted member 818

Self-banned
-
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
5,366
Online
124d 16h 51m
Battlefield3cel said:
Okay. No Bundy definitely was not incel. Women liked him before he killed people

Yeah that’s true. I think he was black pilled though.
 
Battlefield3cel

Battlefield3cel

Banned
-
Joined
Nov 9, 2017
Posts
1,177
Online
0
King_of_morons said:
Yeah that’s true. I think he was black pilled though.

Hard to say. Apparently his mother and grandmother played a big role in screwing with his mind when he was a kid.
 
Krispinwah

Krispinwah

Officer
★★
Joined
Nov 13, 2017
Posts
613
Online
0
Bundys mother was a disgusting whore who had him as an accident to a man she wasn't married to, and to not upset her religious parents she hid him. So she told him she was his sister all his life and was raised by his grandparents. The abnormal upbringing and when he was eventually told his sister was actually his mother and that she had to hide him probably messed him up.

So women's disgusting nature caused Ted Bundy basically.
 
Unbearable2woman

Unbearable2woman

Officer
★★
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
666
Online
0
He was a Chad that literally raped, killed, and then raped again Femoids, but even then femoids literally made him some kind of celebrity, have Ted Bundy commited his crimes today i will not doubt that femoids will send him nudes to his Email in prison.

A Walking blackpill, like jeremy meeks but more extreme.
 
Deleted member 1039

Deleted member 1039

Be Free from the slavery of your Ego.
-
Joined
Nov 9, 2017
Posts
6,630
Online
7d 17h 50m
Unbearable2woman said:
He was a Chad that literally raped, killed, and then raped again Femoids, but even then femoids literally made him some kind of celebrity, have Ted Bundy commited his crimes today i will not doubt that femoids will send him nudes to his Email in prison.
A Walking blackpill, like jeremy meeks but more extreme.
 
Weed

Weed

ded srs
-
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
13,602
Online
45d 13h 55m
King_of_morons said:
Title says it all.
Edit: Is he a good example of an incel who was wronged by women?
HAHHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHHAHAHHA
He wasn't an incel at all.. HAHAHDAHBFAUHBFUAIF Dude what the fuck.


Also lol at this sub5 woman that got into his car expecting to suck his dick but got almost strangled instead.
[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yzOlJtFWytY[/video]


Krispinwah said:
Bundys mother was a disgusting whore who had him as an accident to a man she wasn't married to, and to not upset her religious parents she hid him. So she told him she was his sister all his life and was raised by his grandparents. The abnormal upbringing and when he was eventually told his sister was actually his mother and that she had to hide him probably messed him up.
So women's disgusting nature caused Ted Bundy basically.
Nobody messed him up. He started killing because of his genes.
 
BlackPill47

BlackPill47

Major
★★★
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
2,192
Online
0
He was a depraved normie, not an incel.
 
universallyabhorred

universallyabhorred

Banned
-
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
6,170
Online
71d 4h 50m
Ted bundy is proof that looks are everything, females want to be raped and killed by charismatic chads.
 
Eternalfootman2017

Eternalfootman2017

Recruit
★★
Joined
Nov 9, 2017
Posts
105
Online
0
A lot off the whores he killed went with him willingly. There is no way they would have done that if they didn’t find him attractive.
 
CopeMaster9001

CopeMaster9001

Banned
-
Joined
Nov 7, 2017
Posts
100
Online
0
Check his side profile and you will see why he was succesful with women
 
ilieknothing

ilieknothing

Overlord
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
7,178
Online
153d 11h 58m
He is one of the few Chads I admire. The Bundypill is one of our best weapons.
 
N

NekoStance

Overlord
★★★
Joined
Nov 16, 2017
Posts
5,236
Online
7d 7h 52m
Bundy was basically a huge Chad

he could, and did, get women incredibly easily
 

Similar threads

Murdoch89
Replies
5
Views
203
Murdoch89
Murdoch89
Killerseid
Replies
6
Views
216
The Enforcer
The Enforcer
night-20
Replies
4
Views
115
LeFrenchCel
LeFrenchCel
Chubacabracel
Replies
18
Views
248
LeFrenchCel
LeFrenchCel
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8
Top