Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What are your thoughts on Synthetic Man?

Aegon Targaryen

Aegon Targaryen

Woman = Whore
★★★★★
He makes decent content, but he's gay. He's admitted to fapping to trans stuff on Rule34 and copes hard-core, saying that Futas are some kind of Ubermensch.

As long as he will make videos about videogames and not what gives him a boner i will watch his videos.

I like his mom
TX7P4tz

He's good. He is unfortunately falling victim to his ego and becoming Sam Hyde Jr where his streams consist of him discussing the meta of making YouTube videos and being funny in a condescending manner.

i think i subbed to that guy a long time ago, wtf happened lol

He's good. He is unfortunately falling victim to his ego and becoming Sam Hyde Jr where his streams consist of him discussing the meta of making YouTube videos and being funny in a condescending manner.
I guess once complaining about woke games will stop being profitable he will make 180 turn and become all time streamer or some yt degenerate to get shekels from new audience.

I guess once complaining about woke games will stop being profitable he will make 180 turn and become all time streamer or some yt degenerate to get shekels from new audience.
I remember when he shilled for Raid Shadowlegends and when he got called out blamed the fans for being too stupid to understand he didn't mean it.

I doubt it. He seems genuinely obsessed with what he believes in

Until he sees money. See the Raid Shadowlegends ad he made.
everyone needs to eat
everyone can change their views at some point. Plenty of incels on this site wished to be normies

this guy is based even if he's not perfect. He makes normies seethe

I never heard of him? I don't frequent KiwiFarms so I'm unlearned when it comes to lolcows.

I never heard of him? I don't frequent KiwiFarms so I'm unlearned when it comes to lolcows.

He's basically an openly incel BP youtuber who reviews games and TV shows. He does so pretty well and gets lots of backlash from gays.

Who would you say is better on JewTube?
I used to enjoy EFAP but man they really went downhill with the whole House of the Dragon season 2 shit.

Probably started with TLOU TV series, but I was just coping and ignoring it, since I don't care much for that franchise.

For modern gaming videos there really is no one sadly.
We need more BP/Incel reviewers. All reviewers are the same nowadays.

Criticizing "woke" stuff has become so mainstream now. I remember back during The Last Jedi and the Fandom Menace days, speaking out against the woke agenda was considered pretty taboo and edgy. Now, even women are doing it and getting tons of attention from thirsty simps for it.

Didnt synthetic man said he liked futa

Yeah he's gay, but coping about it. Trans women are ubermenschen to him :feelsaww:
If they were real he would be already dead after drowning alive from sluriping too much semen.

Criticizing "woke" stuff has become so mainstream now. I remember back during The Last Jedi and the Fandom Menace days, speaking out against the woke agenda was considered pretty taboo and edgy. Now, even women are doing it and getting tons of attention from thirsty simps for it.
True. The word "woke" itself is so overused now to the point where it has become essentially meaningless anyway. You could feasibly make an "anti-woke" rant video about anything at this point if you really wanted.

sloptuber with more than 100k subs dnc

He’s too blackpilled for me to not like him.