Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion What are your thoughts on Reddit?

Yeah, depends on which sub you're talking about

I use some subs for work, some tech news forums etc...- and then some for news about specific topics

Yeah, depends on which sub you're talking about

I use some subs for work, some tech news forums etc...- and then some for news about specific topics
Which subreddits is your favourite

reddit so really faggoted, there is nothing noteworthy about reddit and it hasn't been worth using since 2013. reddit got faggoted in 2014 where they got all politically correct and shit.

yeah, i used reddit for years now and i will keep using it for other whole decades.
i learned all my internet culture from reddit and it was kinda the first site that i have discovered in the internet.

Majority of users on reddit are normies and dumbass foids who post nonsensical comments. It is where Incels are silenced for speaking the truth, we are truthseekers. Normies are ignorant sheep that follow the crowd.

yeah, i used reddit for years now and i will keep using it for other whole decades.
i learned all my internet culture from reddit and it was kinda the first site that i have discovered in the internet.
Whats ur username

Only for hobbies and making fun of retards on PurplePill or TwoX.

No other reason to use it.

Its shit but i unfortunately use it.

Coomfuel subreddits

The ultimate website, it has no equals

What I like most about it is that it censors extremists, like Nazis and misogynists. While this sometimes takes too long, I think that their history of doing this shows that their heart is in the right place. Any platform or group that welcomes Ideologically Motivated Violent Extremism and Racially or Ethnically Motivated Violent Extremism is a platform only for violent extremism. And that’s what 4chan is.

My dude, I run a subreddit that has existed for 9 years which criticizes Reddit allowing hate speech to flourish. KotakuInAction is still on this site and was even reopened by the admins. It took a six month campaign by more than a dozen people to get them to close SJiA and TiA. It took 2.5 years after the MGTOW was quarantined for them to close it, even after the rule against hate groups. This was too slow, and we are urging the admins to respond more quickly in the future. Reddit is great, but it can get even better

Last edited:
Liberal shithole that swallowed all of the Great Awokening bullshit instead of standing up for sanity. Simotanouesly pathetic and nasty, condescending and stupid. Any alternatives?

I used it until they banned the big incel subreddits.