Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What are your thoughts on ''My body my choice''?

VirginKing24

VirginKing24

Recruit
★★
The phrase seem to be an excuse for women to dress like sluts and kill babies... sounds very narcissistic than encouraging to me.

That’s exactly what is sounds like.

Females can abort their babies and put whatever shit in their bodies they want, but god forbid an unattractive man wants to get plastic surgery or go on steroids to correct his naturally low T

my body (my dick) my choice (can rape foid)

My body my choice, I deserve euthanasia.

Its a degenerate phrase used and accepted in this cucked society to get away with literal MURDER

1. I work hard with my body.
2. I get money from work
3. A woman takes social security funded by taxes.

Conclusion:
My body, my choice doesn't apply to working men

tbh they are too fucked in the head to be mothers. My mother is a prime example of someone that shouldn't of legally been allowed to have children. I should have been killed as a baby, that would have been ideal. Horrible monsters shouldn't have kids. I guess I am pro forced abortion? fuck...

79445CE8 2535 4A8F B574 5FCB38960E80

The phrase seem to be an excuse for women to dress like sluts and kill babies... sounds very narcissistic than encouraging to me.
It's a shitty low awareness low iq sentence just like the stud/whore dicothomy (with whom they got away from 1970 to 2013)
1. I work hard with my body.
2. I get money from work
3. A woman takes social security funded by taxes.

Conclusion:
My body, my choice doesn't apply to working men
My body, your wallet

I don't give a milligram of a shit. Arguing about abortion is for non-incels

Killing babies cannot be excused with "my body my choice".

The argument is that babies are part of their body, maybe, but they weren't the only ones who contributed to making the baby.

The other argument "dressing like sluts" CAN be excused by "MBMC" but it's still slutty.

I don't give a milligram of a shit. Arguing about abortion is for non-incels

You should give a shit. Abortion being legal and socially acceptable is one of the key factors that allows women to freely have sex the top 20% of men and ignore the rest. It acts as a safety net for women to just whore around with no consequences, the same goes for the pill. All of these factors are what led to the situation of women fucking only the top 20% of men today. You don't even have to factor in moral values and ethics to come to the conclusion that as an incel, abortion and the pill is wrong and bad for society as a whole.

You take the consequences away for peoples actions and the actions of people will change. It is why we have laws and regulations, without them, humanity descends into total anarchy, and the sexual market in the west is in total anarchy with a huge portion of the male population being left with meager scraps or NOTHING at all. 50-60% of children are being raised by SINGLE-MOTHERS. So you have a ton of men getting scraps, or nothing, and a ton of single mothers raising Chads off-spring. The human sexual market in the west has been reduced to people behaving like wild animals.

:soy:: Oh but silly inkwel! How are 50-60% of children being raised in single mother households if only the top 20% of men are fucking?

Simple, you soyboy faggot, the top 20% of men are impregnating AT LEAST 50-60% of the women. But that figure of Chads children is actually higher, because you as Mr Soyboy let your wife do whatever she wants, and she probably got pregnant by Chad during one of her "girls only nights out" that you let her attend without ever questioning her what actually goes on when shes gone out at night without you, because questioning her leaving the house by herself all dressed up and done up (for Chad) is literally domestic psychological abuse and violence, and you're just a fucking good person who would NEVER question your wife about her sexual activities outside of your marriage, only insecure misogynistic men stuck with a 1950s mindset would do so such a thing!

But apparently this is 100% okay and much better than the systems we had in place for the past 2000 years :soy: You have the media endlessly spouting propaganda about how great single mothers raising kids are, and how amazing it is for women to just have endless consequence-free sex with the top 20% of men, and how "MANLY" it is to "step up" and raise another mans (chads) children. According to SCIENCE, people raised in single-mother homes cause most of the problems in society, they're the majority in jails, the majority of drug users, the majority of alcoholics, the majority of criminals overall come from single-mother households, victims of child abuse are much more likely to come from single mother households. According to SCIENCE women (despite having all these new privileges) are also the unhappiest they have ever been in recently recorded history, proving women don't know what the fuck they want. Literal clown world.

Last edited:

My thought's on it fine i don't give a fuck it is what it is you do you however society is not gonna encourage you by welfare or condom's my solid opinion on this matter

That sentence really makes you think about what the root problem is.