Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What are your thoughts on Benito Mussolini?

Nothingness

Nothingness

The Knight Of The Swords
-
He looks fairly stupid i think.

Attachments

• 170px-Mussolini_bersagliere.jpg
    170px-Mussolini_bersagliere.jpg
    11.1 KB · Views: 56
Gets mogged by Hitler

Mogged by stalin tbh

@PersonalityChad

Mussolini was based.

Who is that Nigga

He was a useless fuckup for the axis. During the peak of the war germany had to waste resources rescuing this fuck from captivity.

I'd say he thrived.

He was a useless fuckup for the axis. During the peak of the war germany had to waste resources rescuing this fuck from captivity.

And fixing his fuckups in North africa. Fixing his disastrous invasion of greece. And holding down Italy when he was papped out as leader. He was a useless cunt and the italians have been shite at fighting since they were romans. Everybody laughs at the French for being a shower of surrender monkeys, but the tallies are far shitter than even the French.

And fixing his fuckups in North africa. Fixing his disastrous invasion of greece. And holding down Italy when he was papped out as leader. He was a useless cunt and the italians have been shite at fighting since they were romans. Everybody laughs at the French for being a shower of surrender monkeys, but the tallies are far shitter than even the French.
Yeas that is right. But french are not better. They surrendered to Germany in ww2 having everything to continue the war. France is treachurous nation of cowards.

he mogged me for sure

he was a good guy bro did nothing wrong

But still tho it would never make up being that Short
when you can wipe off people with one command i think you can always make up for it.

when you can wipe off people with one command i think you can always make up for it.
I guess so but for me personally if i was a manlet nothing i do could make up for that in my mind

I guess so but for me personally if i was a manlet nothing i do could make up for that in my mind
when you have the power to control how peoples lives will turn out you most certainly will make up for that height.

when you have the power to control how peoples lives will turn out you most certainly will make up for that height.
But would that be enough for the bitches to overlook ? Or would they just use and cuck him for the 5'10" ayran chad Hitler ?

But would that be enough for the bitches to overlook ? Or would they just use and cuck him for the 5'10" ayran chad Hitler ?
at that stage if we ever got to that type of power... would you settle down? foids would pump you out of fear at that point.

Yeas that is right. But french are not better. They surrendered to Germany in ww2 having everything to continue the war. France is treachurous nation of cowards.

Well they got cut in half by rommels mechanized cor and we fucked off an left them to it. I dunno what you'd expect them to do in that instance. The French might be shite, but Napoleon was based. He managed to get the whole continent of Europe to declare war on him, not France. Him personally. That's pretty bad ass in my opinion.

Well they got cut in half by rommels mechanized cor and we fucked off an left them to it. I dunno what you'd expect them to do in that instance. The French might be shite, but Napoleon was based. He managed to get the whole continent of Europe to declare war on him, not France. Him personally. That's pretty bad ass in my opinion.

nigga napoleon was an ethnic italic (genoese) born in corsica, the same year that island was ceded to france

nigga napoleon was an ethnic italic (genoese) born in corsica, the same year that island was ceded to france

Yes Corsica, under French control. He was educated in France. Italy was a bunch of city states ruled by France and hapsberg empire. Italy wasn't even a unified country until 1870s. So apart from his accent, he was French.