Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What are your thoughts on abortion?

thespanishcel

thespanishcel

Overlord
★★★★★
I'm pro-life only to trigger femoids and SJWs :feelsgah:

I'm pro abortion so more people like us arent born into this shitty world.

Less single moms and incels, I'm ok with abortions.

Torn. On one hand, its murder, no two-ways about it. On the other hand, it could be a great way to limit population (especially among ethnics in America). The ideal scenario is to ban it for whites and legalize it for the rest, but if we can't do that, then let's just make it illegal.

Last edited:
It's murder no doubt about that imo, but it's justified murder. Killing is wrong, but procreation is also wrong, arguably even worse. Ideally you would want to avoid pregnancy in the first place, but short of that I think abortion is justifiable.

I'm not "pro-choice" though, I don't think anyone should have the choice to procreate. But obviously that isn't going to be an option, so we should limit the legality of childbirth to foids in monogamous marriages.

Last edited:
i love it

fukin an abort............hmmmmmmmmmm

Abortion is murder but i don't care.

idgaf about abortion really, but all that talk that femoids spout about it being their body their choice is bs, because who was the one who helped make the baby in the first place??

THE FUCKING FATHER.

i believe in a 50/50 input