Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting what are your thoughts on abandoning your parents?

I

imsorry

Self-banned
-
i can't stand that bitch.

i want to get the fuck out. stupid fucking cunt. why can't she give me some privacy?

i fucking hate all single mothers, go fucking die and burn in hell you fucking shits.

she doesn't keep her words, she is a fucking liar. last day she told me she would do anything for me, and yet to today she barges into my room without asking to come in when i had told her to not go in and give me some privacy. fucking cunt, can't she comprehend one fucking thing? she is good for fucking nothing. :feelsree:

@Edmund_Kemper

Last edited:
Your parents are the only people who will truly love you. My parents have kicked me out several times, but they still continue to make enquiries as to my welfare. I don't know what I'll do when they die. I'll likely rope.

It sounds like you're really frustrated, man. I sympathize. My parents (well, the only one I knew) died before I finished school. We had a rocky relationship, but now I realize no one else in life gave a half a f*k about me. So for all the things my parent did that I didn't like, at least they cared about me. Just too bad they didn't care enough to realize the ultimate harm they could impose on me was existence itself.

Anyway, I hope you figure everything out.

Just too bad they didn't care enough to realize the ultimate harm they could impose on me was existence itself.
Too real. I love my parents but I wish they never decided to have me. Sorry about your parents.

Man what do you expect if shes a single mother, she wants company too, just like we want gfs, I think ur mum just longs for a happy family, try and give her that every now and then

I know my parents love me, even if they never expressed it verbally.

My pops fixed one of the cars in our yard so I could have a vehicle and he came out numerous times in the night when it broke down.

Man what do you expect if shes a single mother, she wants company too, just like we want gfs, I think ur mum just longs for a happy family, try and give her that every now and then
i understand that, but she has made it clear to me that she doesn't want me to be happy.

when i was bullied she didn't do shit, she probably enjoyed it. i asked her to sign me up to sports/martial arts to improve my situation, she denied it. i was feminized, castrated both mentally, physically & spiritually. i never got any encouragement from her, only belittlement & shame.

how the fuck can she expect anything from me when she didn't provide me any basics? what was the advantage for her to make me confident? none. she is a sociopath, just like most other single mothers.

I've already written before about this below:
I wouldn't care. Not like I'll know or want to know anyways because once I've saved up enough money I'm cutting contact with them (parents) for good. They'll have become liabilities by then, no more use for them and I don't want to worry about others problems in paradise, it's all pleasure and leisure after I've ascended from the hell of mundane normal life, almost makes me pity the commoners who'll stay here to suffer, almost.
My mother wouldn't be proud of what I'd be doing anyways, maybe it's for the best lol.

Was going to say this is fucked but single mothers are demons yeah

Couldnt do it

i can't stand that bitch.

i want to get the fuck out. stupid fucking cunt. why can't she give me some privacy?

i fucking hate all single mothers, go fucking die and burn in hell you fucking shits.

she doesn't keep her words, she is a fucking liar. last day she told me she would do anything for me, and yet to today she barges into my room without asking to come in when i had told her to not go in and give me some privacy. fucking cunt, can't she comprehend one fucking thing? she is good for fucking nothing. :feelsree:
My parents have positive traits:
  • care for me emotionally/materialistically (food/shelter/etc.)
  • don't abuse me physically/emotionally
  • take care of stuff I am bad in (like logistics), remind me when I have appointments in work/studies
My parents have negative traits:
  • they never let me do something (I am under almost constant surveillance, am not allowed to drive on my own/am not allowed to buy certain stuff/etc.), but then complain about my lack of self-sufficiency
  • they also don't keep their promises
  • they are extremely achievement-oriented (they want good grades/good work performance and with good they mean best, even a B got treated as an insult once)
  • they complain about my lack of social life, but criticized every friend I made
  • they always make assumptions of my life/behavior (e.g. I have no friends because I only hold onto shitty friends while not giving others a chance - despite nobody ever showing interest in me or even telling me to go fuck off)
  • sometimes they scream at me/yell at me
  • they are hypercritical of my flaws (for example: my driving skills/etc.)
They are good parents, but I have to live my own life one day amd thankful for the parenting and the taught live skills.

Wow. You seem like a really shitty person towards your mother. How the fuck can you get so angry from someone making a simple mistake. She walked into your room for gods sake what the hell is wrong with you?

tfw i was not planned and my mom has been single most of my life

Couldnt do it
You will have to someday your parents might turn on you.
women are dark triad by default.

narcissistic and sociopathic.
Most incels have to leave everyone in their family or else they turn on you for not reaching social milestones it’s one of the most brutal blackpills in existence to experience and ya see it more and more when you get older and no ones around you they start to try to eliminate you
Wow. You seem like a really shitty person towards your mother. How the fuck can you get so angry from someone making a simple mistake. She walked into your room for gods sake what the hell is wrong with you?
you lucky you have parents who still have faith in you. Change your avi it has a dildo in his mouth

meh. i just want them to survive long enough for me to pass some exams for my work and then who cares. i will be able to moneymax after that

Most incels have to leave everyone in their family or else they turn on you for not reaching social milestones it’s one of the most brutal blackpills in existence to experience and ya see it more and more when you get older and no ones around you they start to try to eliminate you
i started getting social pressure from my family full of women to choose a good field to major in so you could earn good money.

i remember when i was a teen 16-ish my sister had said that no woman would ever want to be with you, go kys, what are you going to live with your mommy your whole life, you make me ashamed to be with you, i would never want to go out and be seen with you.

those are the same women that i thought loved me but all they did was to groom me to be their future ATM. they made me think that i was unworthy of a woman if i do not have a job that pays good money. when i started getting interested in girls at the age of 12 i couldn't even talk to them because i had no money, why would a girl want to hang out with me and be with me especially when my face looks bad. either look good or look bad & have money.

i was blackpilled at the age of 12 jfl