Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion What are your thoughts on 9/11? Was it an actual terror attack or inside job?

IncelKing

IncelKing

Chaos is a laddER
★★★★★

Lucky larry silverstein

George bush did 9/11

They removed this video from guys channel nice one Zionists.

who cares?

9/11 was only the incident which triggered american foreign intervention in the middle east which cost the lives of 1.5 million arab civilians, but yeah who cares brah

damn, so Larry's entire family just "luckily" didnt go to the WTC that day and he took out an insurance policy covering "terrorist attacks" not long before 9/11. Cucktears will probably say "That's just a co-incidence bro"
that was just his good personality :feelshehe: :soy::soy::soy:

Inside job

Middle East doesn't give a fuck what the rest of the world is doing. They simply want their way of life to stay intact.

we probably will not know within our lifetime tbh. Who really knows what happened/if its really possible to ever know what legit happened (this applies to all historical events pretty much tbh). Maybe some oldcels in 2080 will find out something through declassified documents but I doubt most of us will ever find out the truth of 9/11. I'm leaning towards it being a legit attack by an outside group but I really wouldn't be surprised if it was an inside job as well. I could also see the US not doing it but also knowing about it and deciding to not do anything until the attack happened (like pearl harbor)

Osama was a Cia agent called Tim Osman he died due cancer before 9/11 they hired actors who looked like him to speak press as a boogeyman who will let army to spread havok in the middle east and africa.

Inside job

Middle East doesn't give a fuck what the rest of the world is doing. They simply want their way of life to stay intact.

And thats precisely the reason America invaded it, america couldnt tolerate middle-easterners having their own culture/tradition so they wanted to make the middle-east "westernized" while plundering it of its vital resources (oils, minerals etc)

And thats precisely the reason America invaded it, america couldnt tolerate middle-easterners having their own culture/tradition so they wanted to make the middle-east "westernized" while plundering it of its vital resources (oils, minerals etc)
Agreed.

US getting in on some middle east goes back to the idea of having a one world government.

Islamic ideals challenges that existence by default, so it's only natural that a superior nation would want to destroy them and rebuild their nation in a westernized image.

It is Over for all sub7males in another 100 years tbh.

Outside job. The basement explosion sounds were from elevators that snapped plunging down at high rates of speed.

actually for afganistan it was heroin, american soldiers were defending opium fields even in coffins of dead soldiers cia were smuggling drugs

soldiers-and-opium.jpg
afghan_opium_production_1994_2009-300x215.jpg
_106598597_afghan_opium_chart-nc.png

opium-fields-14.jpg
Cucked Bluepilled Truecel

Last edited:
Agreed.

US getting in on some middle east goes back to the idea of having a one world government.

Islamic ideals challenges that existence by default, so it's only natural that a superior nation would want to destroy them and rebuild their nation in a westernized image.

It is Over for all sub7males in another 100 years tbh.

The "war" in the middle-east had nothing to do with protecting America and the rest of the world, it was just a conquest for land so that America could establish power, control and authority of an entire region. Every single so-called "war" has been nothing but a competition amongst the elites of society for resources (land, wealth, women etc.)
actually for afganistan it was heroin, american soldiers were defending opium fields even in coffins of dead soldiers cia were smuggling drugs

soldiers-and-opium.jpg
View attachment 148666
afghan_opium_production_1994_2009-300x215.jpg
_106598597_afghan_opium_chart-nc.png

opium-fields-14.jpg
Cucked Bluepilled Truecel

i still refuse to believe that any military intervention america makes in foreign lands is for any reason other than to rob those lands of its resources

The "war" in the middle-east had nothing to do with protecting America and the rest of the world, it was just a conquest for land so that America could establish power, control and authority of an entire region. Every single so-called "war" has been nothing but a competition amongst the elites of society for resources (land, wealth, women etc.)

i still refuse to believe that any military intervention america makes in foreign lands is for any reason other than to rob those lands of its resources

I completely agree with this post.

High IQ observation. I literally have nothing to dispute here because these are things that I have thought about and put together on my own, give or take for minor differences.

im always sad about that

Pretty funny tbhngl

an inside job gone wrong, CIA probably had planned a small domestic attack for public opinion manipulation. But their arab contractors went overboard with it

Probably an inside job

i dont know anything

There certainly seems to be foul play but if they dont want us to know something, we wont know. Just because some conspiracy theorist believes someone saying something online doesnt make it true. The real truth is the people that are involved in shit like this likely know how to keep information to themselves quite well.

who knows, not me that's for sure. doesn't really matter,