Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion what are your thoughts of government using tax money for military and health care?

I

imsorry

Self-banned
-
in what ways do these things affect us?

I don't care as long as I receive my NEETbux.

Taxes are based, as long as it is wagies who get taxed.

Non-chads should avoid paying taxes that go single mom whores and other rostie welfare programs.

I don't care as long as I receive by NEETbux.

Taxes are based, as long as it is wagies who get taxed.
Based
in what ways do these things affect us?
Health care gets my jewpills subsidized, military prevents what would basically be an apocalypse since Spain is next to Africa

I oppose Finland buying the new fighter jets or any new military equipment, because why, it is waste; one can go to city centre and see that it is already occupied by young, fit, foreign men. The military not only did not fight back, it actively organised and helped the invasion and the invaders. You may not believe that, it is so unbelievable, but it happened in Finland.

I don't use healthcare and I never encounter the military, so these spendings don't affect me personally.

I oppose Finland buying the new fighter jets or any new military equipment, because why, it is waste; one can go to city centre and see that it is already occupied by young, fit, foreign men. The military not only did not fight back, it actively organised and helped the invasion and the invaders.
Same for any western country

Military makes sense as a diplomatic measure. You need leverage. And it would be fine if the Healthcare avoided being subject to the bureaucracy of nationalization and wasn't HANDED OUT TO USELESS FUCKING MORONS WHO DO NOTHING BUT LEECH FROM THE BLOATED CARCASSE OF YOUR ONCE GRRAT ECONOMY LIKE FOETID BOTFLIES