Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee what are your thoughts about this cognitive newcel

stupid dream

stupid dream

Banned
-
remember his first post about being so devoid of male features and now he's posting normie videos and pretending

Last edited:
turbocuckcel_7000

I thought he was going to share his experiences but he's triggering with me making me seeing his pretending shit

welcome I guess
I just got approved

I am an Asian, balding, manlet who has been rejected 4000+ times

I will be writing some of my stories about how I've been rejected and bullied in here

I'm pretty much the most incel person I know

this retard is spitting in your faces

Greycel fight :feelsahh:

@Cognitive if Ur a female date me

Greycel fight. Bring some popcorn fellas

Over for greycels that are already arguing.

you don't know nothing being a tallcell probably just an edgy fedora pretending to be blackpilled
I think you're just blinded by your own jealousy, many debates have been had on this forum about the importance of face, height and other traits. I think most people with half a brain can realise that possessing a single positive trait dosen't save you if everything else is garbage.

I think you're just blinded by your own jealousy, many debates have been had on this forum about the importance of face, height and other traits. I think most people with half a brain can realise that pocessing a single positive trait dosen't save you if everything else is garbage.
I know you have a good comment ratio you probably spend a lot of time here and I'm just feeding the greycel fight thing

I remember when I was a greycel

I just got approved

I am an Asian, balding, manlet who has been rejected 4000+ times

I will be writing some of my stories about how I've been rejected and bullied in here

I'm pretty much the most incel person I know

Very suspicious of people who claim to have 1,000+ rejections, reminds me of @uninstall and his larping. Most bald, manlet ricecels would give up long before hitting 4,000+ rejections, in fact such a number of rejections seems impossible for even a normie to endure. If you have really been rejected 4,000+ times then you must have had the cops called on you at least a dozen or more times by foids who were "creeped" out by your sub8 existence.

Idk who but it’s still over

fucking over with my life caring about shit like this :feelsrope:

Don't know who you are talking about man