Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion What are your thoughts about Adolf Hitler?

• Thread starter Substitute Subhuman
  • Start date
Substitute Subhuman

Substitute Subhuman

Holding Frame
-
What do you think about the Fuhrer of Germany?

he was ok but I coulda mogged him at that war :yes: cuz i have over 10k hours in hoi4 :feelsohh:

should not have invaded the Soviet Union

"The great strength of the totalitarian state is that it forces those who fear it to imitate it"

I think history is written by the winners.

I also think that it's hard to fully get behind the countries that made up the Allies when these days most of them have screwed their countries up so much with globalism and leftism.

If they didn't like Nazi Germany then that's fine but at least take care of your own countries.

Loser who couldn't get the job done.

I think he was blinded by race/bloodline to the point of irrationality. Truth is, some white trash living in a trailer who is missing half his teeth is by no means superior to an affluent black man who is smart and succesful. I think he should've realized that untermensch were among his brethren too, and that übermensch can come from any race, not just aryans.

Based guy. I am his follower.
Heil Hitler

Charisma: 11/10.

He turned Germany into a global superpower in less time it would take for @mistersinister to get a PhD. That is a feat that is probably not going to get repeated in history anytime soon.

He is based and should’ve won the war

He should've won.

the allies at the time were also racist colonialist powers. not that any of them did much to beat nazi german, besides the ussr

He's a great motivational speaker.

also he genocided 11 million people but we only remember 6 million jews. jews r unironically the biggest holocaust deniers because they deny the other 5 million

>wanted to exterminate all kikes
>would've singlehandedly destroyed globohomo had he won
based in my book

He was pretty cool, kinda wish he had succeeded. :feelsjuice:

If you're white you're right.
If you're yellow, you're mellow.
If you're brown, stick around.
If you're black, get back.
I think history is written by the winners.

I also think that it's hard to fully get behind the countries that made up the Allies when these days most of them have screwed their countries up so much with globalism and leftism.

If they didn't like Nazi Germany then that's fine but at least take care of your own countries.
He is based and should’ve won the war
He should've won.
He's a great motivational speaker.
based in my book
:yes::yes::yes: Very based.

based in my book
He should have listened to his generals and not tried to invade Russia in the winter time.

He should have listened to his generals and not tried to invade Russia in the winter time.
He didn’t invade in winter. He invaded in June. It was foolish to continue invading after October

I said no such thing

I never got his hatred of Slavs. As far as his theory of race and race-mixing goes, I don't believe in it. He was an effective leader but his race-theories got so out of hand that he united conflicting world-powers and most of the world population against him. He was good at bringing back Germany however.

As far as his concerns about the Jews, I am apathetic. He would have established an Aryan-supremacist world order instead of the Jewish one we have today, so in either case I would not treated well. He probably deserved to lose given his braindead ideas would mean Germany would have to ethnically cleanse huge areas of the globe, which is both immoral and was obviously never going to work.

He didn’t win so he’s kinda cringe, but if he had he would’ve been cool :feelzez:

Adolf who, mister federal agent?

He was the best leader of the 20th century.

One of the greatest men to ever live.

Oh, geez a Hitler thread. I have never seen that one before

Charisma: 11/10.

He turned Germany into a global superpower in less time it would take for @mistersinister to get a PhD. That is a feat that is probably not going to get repeated in history anytime soon.
:feelshaha: Oh shit now the thread is all worth it