Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious What are your requirements for a sex slave

• Thread starter Deleted member 39787
  • Start date
Deleted member 39787

Deleted member 39787

Self-banned
-
Aka a “girlfriend” for the future

I used to require a virgin shorter than me with high E features and at least DD tits

But iv been thinking about potentially letting other kinds of women to be enslaved by my cuckus in the future
@Ritalincel thoughts?

I want her to love and want me. Be at least a 3/10 (I'm a 3/10 too). Smth like that.

Blonde or brunette. No redheads, atleast D or DD cups. Has to be white or latina, no older than 23. Height like 5,1-5'6.

I want her to love and want me. Be at least a 3/10 (I'm a 3/10 too). Smth like that.
How do you know you’re 3 most whites are at Least a 5 in the eyes of an Asian woman or panjeeta

And skinny or fit. AND ABSOULTELY NO BLACK SHEBOONS!

she has to be virgin, feminine and not autistic

How do you know you’re 3 most whites are at Least a 5 in the eyes of an Asian woman or panjeeta
Well. My ears are weird in terms of shape. The nose is relatively big. My face is asymmetric, mandible is really small (short and narrow), maxilla is flat. I have dark circles under my eyes. My hair and eyes are brownish. Also, I have DPA hair loss, so very soon I'll become bald. So, yeah, it's over for me. I should've already killed myself, but I'm a pussy.

Well. My ears are weird in terms of shape. The nose is relatively big. My face is asymmetric, mandible is really small (short and narrow), maxilla is flat. I have dark circles under my eyes. My hair and eyes are brownish. Also, I have DPA hair loss, so very soon I'll become bald. So, yeah, it's over for me. I should've already killed myself, but I'm a pussy.
Skull circumference ? And height?

Is this supposed to be the minimum requirement or the minimum ideal? Because damn, you have high standards. Anyway, for a sex slave:

Minimum:
4/10 face or higher
Not obese
Height does not matter at all; if she is freakishly short or freakishly tall, then I guess it's kinky anyway

Ideal:
7/10 face or higher
Pure White or close to it
Flat stomach, big thighs, toned ass, at least D breasts
High-Functioning Autistic similar to me
Between 5'0" and 6'0"
Loves to play video games with me (for between the times I am ejaculating all over her)

Last edited:
YOu niggas having standard I want to throw you in a pit and light you on fire.
Also don't tag our fren retelenencel.
Retelincel is a bro. He doesn't want to be bothered by fakecels.

not fat, not deformed, virgin

Hideous landwhales are a separate species.

Cope he likes me more than you

Good genes. Obedient. Trainable.

Aka a “girlfriend” for the future

I used to require a virgin shorter than me with high E features and at least DD tits

But iv been thinking about potentially letting other kinds of women to be enslaved by my cuckus in the future
@Ritalincel thoughts?
- be alive
- have a vagene

is this too much to ask?????

No tattoos
No unnatural hair color
No piercings other than earlobes
Not have negroid-type kinky hair texture
Not a user of social media
And preferably, virgin

According to IT, you're an incel because of this thread. But strangely enough, the guy who threw acid on his gf's face is not an incel. In fact, she herself is still dating him.

Height between 150-190 cm - not anorexic or above 26 bmi, basically don't be a literal dwarf or too overweight.
I am willing to date women above 190 cm height under contition that their weight is below 95 kg. I don't want a woman that is that tall + buff.
So yeah I would date literal female basketball players.

Face 2/10 , no strong deformities,

age 15-45 :feelsYall:

Personality: -Is loyal - is not a hysterical annoying woman

Women don't owe you anything.

:soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

Female who is minimum average looking and no older than 30

-Be genetically woman with XX chromosomes
-have 2 legs (optional)
-Have 2 eyes (optional)
-have 2 hands (optional)
-must not be obese (anything from anorexia to BMI 30 ,fat,but not obese)
-height doesn't matter
-race doesn't matter (but I would like white as myself,or latina /mixed/Arab/black /curry/asian )
-must like hugs
-must like me at least a 1/10 of what I would like her

And must important,must have a pussy!

Requirements for my cute adorable loli waifu of culture

1.cute, with neotenic facial features, upturned concave nose is necessary

2.straight hair, dreadlocks, or mohawk, no curls allowed. Any color is good, including unnatural, if it's not because of nasty things, mentioned in requirement number 8

3.short, not fat (fat acceptable only with condition that will unfatten after becoming my waifu)

4. no thot piercings (septum, upper lip), other piercings and tatoos ok

5.17-20 years old, but more prefered be less (13-15), if parents good, openminded but not degenerates, and maybe even more (up to 25), but better no

6. feminine sex, gender can be different (like demi-girl), but not overly stupid made-up tumblrgenders

7.can be any race or ethnicity, except jews (but ok, if is jew in transition of becoming non-jew

8.not feminist, not sjw, not traditionalist

virgin and not slut, I must be first and remain the only man. Sexual and maybe even romantic relations of my waifu with other girls can be acceptable

9.not asexual

10.not antireligious atheist or believer of abrahamic faiths

11.likes anime, but not with and not because of cute boys. Can like anime because of kawaii moe girls and have waifus

12.likes good music, like metal, rock, not shit like k-pop and mumble rap

13.likes sci-fi,fantasy and videogames (if not just girlygames)

14.preferably into tomboyish side

15.immune to chads and fuckboys

16.really different, not like other girls, and having internal misogyny and hating those femoids, other girls, is big +

17.preferably otherkin, but this is not necessity

18.likes cats and dont have and dont want to have dogs

19.preferably antisocial, but can be social, if understands right hierarchy of our world and strictly follows it (she is number one for herself and I am number2 ( or in reverse), but everyone else is number 4 at best, for not threatenimg my exceptional position)

20.not greedy, has more interest in spirituality and enlightenment than in worldly bling blings

21.must have critical thinking towards humanity, maybe even with misantropic tendencies, but either way must understand that I am separate from humans and have different place in her value system

4/10, ( looksmatch) preferably not red head but that’s not immutable

Good Night GIF