Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel What are your regrets in life and would like to share with youngcels?

>50IQcel

>50IQcel

Puuha-Pete
★★★★★
Mine is cooming too much and not picking up an instrument. Music is a great cope

Mine is cooming too much and not picking up an instrument. Music is a great cope

it's all so fucking pointless because all the shit i failed at was 100% based on genetics

i had no choice and it was all set in stone

it's all so fucking pointless because all the shit i failed at was 100% based on genetics

i had no choice and it was all set in stone
yeah my low IQ is to blame for doing bad at school , yet I still mogged the normies who try to pull me down. Only autistic aspergercels and high iq becky mog me in scholarly pursuits

Not taking better care of my acne, eating like shit, not trying super hard to socialize and ascend in high school

yeah my low IQ is to blame for doing bad at school , yet I still mogged the normies who try to pull me down. Only autistic aspergercels mog me is scholarly pursuits

in the end none of it matters

if you were attractive women would let you know

not even 50 billion dollars can fix shit genes

I regret being born.

It doesn't matter about what ifs. Chances are your genetics are shit so it wouldn't have made a difference even if you tried harder

I regret not fighting more kids in high school. The lifelong pain of regret trumps the temporary humiliation of losing a fight or being suspended

I would crack motherfuckers in the jaw if I could go back in time, win, lose or draw

not expressing my feelings to oneitis when I was younger. rejection is better than not telling imo tbh. all those pent up feelings and broken thoughts.

A couple of stupid injuries from parkour and skateboarding stunts gone wrong and taking accutane mixed with hard binge drinking pass out drunk/puke at parties style. I've had permanent issues ever since, take care of your body, the world is insanely vain, it can always get worse. I didn't have my own internet connection back then, just a year or two too late, I was uninformed.

in the end none of it matters

if you were attractive women would let you know

View attachment 198177

not even 50 billion dollars can fix shit genes
The only time I hear demoralising comments are from subhuman beckies. I hate them so much
A couple of stupid injuries from parkour and skateboarding stunts gone wrong and taking accutane mixed with hard binge drinking pass out drunk/puke at parties style. I've had permanent issues ever since, take care of your body, the world is insanely vain, it can always get worse. I didn't have my own internet connection back then, just a year or two too late, I was uninformed.
How from skateboarding? I currently ride a cruiser board. I'm thinking of getting a Palace deck with bones wheels , independent trucks and bones ceramic bearings. Is riding at skateparks dangerous?
I regret not fighting more kids in high school. The lifelong pain of regret trumps the temporary humiliation of losing a fight or being suspended

I would crack motherfuckers in the jaw if I could go back in time, win, lose or draw
i kicked in the head of people who messed with me

Last edited:
I would started nofap earlier, would exercise, learn things

i have too many