Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment What are your political views?

• Thread starter trying to ascend
  • Start date
trying to ascend

trying to ascend

Oldcel KHHV
★★★★★
What ideology do you follow?

Remove femoid rights?
That’s political? That was basically the natural state of the world before 1st wave feminism got big and the 19th amendment was passed

That’s political? That was basically the natural state of the world before 1st wave feminism got big and the 19th amendment was passed

true my bad tbh :feelsokman:

I’m an Alt Right Nazi Coper

I believe Everyone should stick to their race

Jfl I don’t really care I just wanna watch the whole planet die slow

I think all men should have the right to have sex on a daily basis. As for ideology I most closely aline with fascism.

Ethnonationalist geniocrat. We all make our own states of our own cultures and races and in that state the nation should have a hierarchy of intelligence. Only people with a certain intelligence or consciousness level should be able to vote, hold office, etc.

Ethnonationalist geniocrat. We all make our own states of our own cultures and races and in that state the nation should have a hierarchy of intelligence. Only people with a certain intelligence or consciousness level should be able to vote, hold office, etc.

Based Bummer. I love your streams bro anything more coming up?

Anarcho-Syndacalist

Based Bummer. I love your streams bro anything more coming up?
Maybe. On the weekend I might stream an Eu4 game if I have the motivation
Anarcho-Syndacalist
thats fucking gay your ideology has shit like equality in there I would genocide you for being a libtard also it would collapse because you didn’t mention there would be racial homogeny.

Maybe. On the weekend I might stream an Eu4 game if I have the motivation

Unify Germany :feelzez:
apolitical

>incel
>apolitical

IMG 0206

I used to call myself an incel supremacist but now knowing that like 99% of incels are actually assholes I am now just a misanthrope

Apolitical.

It's pointless to care about politics, when you're incel.

Everything dealing with politics is rigged so I don't give a single fuck about politics. Rich bankers control all of politics.

All people

Then again...
I used to call myself an incel supremacist but now knowing that like 99% of incels are actually assholes I am now just a misanthrope

What are yours?

Strongly conservative

Politicians have always been puppets.

Conservative.

The only system that has proven to provide wives, sex and children to even incel looking men on large scale is your classical conservatism with a strong family unit at its core. Its a system that works and has such a large body of proof that I am surprised all incels are not conservatives.

But then again we live in a world controlled by progressives in which subhuman male feminists exist and even "blackpilled" incels spout progressive viewpoints.

Of course inceldom is not the only reason. I just hate sexual liberalism and the moral degeneracy it brings.
Rich bankers control all of politics.
Also this

I have no interest in politics.

Centrist I guess, since I've taken certain elements from both liberalism and conservatism by incorporating them within my lifestyle.