Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion What are your plans on Saturday?

azakhan

azakhan

OG failure
I’m planning to go to gym soon, after that at 10 AM go to vape shop. Then come back home, clean up my room and then fall asleep.

LDAR. Maybe try studying some calculus and physics

I tend to sleep the weekends away, other than that, video games and this forum.

wageslave making sandwiches for people. Might spit in one and then come home to get high and watch anime while procrastinate on homework while rotting on this forum

In the morning a wagie and hopefully dont get bitched at by boomer foid manager. Then later i need to to get by textbooks for uni or snag them online. Then ldar and vidya

Ldar 24/7 maybe play vidya

I wish I was 18 U mog me i want to do drugs

wtf that exactly what im doing, going to the gym when it open in 3 hours, then buy some e juice, then play video game all day since tomorrow is holidays and don't have classes, so no point of studying.
Nice. I need to buy some nicotine shoots, cotton, premix and a glass tube for kylin mini. I hope they will have it there.
I wish I was 18 U mog me i want to do drugs
And I wish I was 16. Grass is always greener on the other side.

I’m planning to go to gym soon

Same here, I will hit the gym today. I really have become somewhat lazy but for some reason I gained some weight despite the fact I did not lose any muscle mass.

It's almost 3pm and I woke up with an awful hangover.
This is my Saturday.

It's almost 3pm and I woke up with an awful hangover.
This is my Saturday.
Brutal. I went to sleep yesterday at 3pm when I finished my lessons. I woke up at 12 pm, went outside to smoke some weed and I’m ldaring since then, it’s 6:30 am so I will get going soon.

Work just a few hours. Help my parents with some paperwork they are too stupid to complete. See if my ethnic friend wants to go get steaks for dinner.

nothing. whatever i feel like doing from moment to moment, hour to hour, given limited options of being at home

Wageslave, then (((YouTube))) coping. Same as every Saturday. And Friday. And Sunday. Well, you get it.

Clean up my apartment, then play vidya for a couple hours, then drink beer and eat pizza and watch anime.

LDARing and not going outside because it's fucking pissing down.

I am going to marathon-watch 6 episodes apiece of Xena: Warrior Princess and St. Elsewhere. It's been building up on my PVR.

After watching new ep of Clifford the Big Red Dog in morning of course.

BRD

I don't plan at all my dear incel comrade

fuck im having a shit tier day FUCK MY LIFE.
Parents are forcung me to clean the room and i have a bunch of stuff to deal with.

I just came back from a vape shop. They didn't have a glass tube I needed and now I have to vape from a leaking broken one :feelsseriously::feelsseriously:
Wageslave, then (((YouTube))) coping. Same as every Saturday. And Friday. And Sunday. Well, you get it.
I also Youtube cope every day for a few hours. It's so addicting.
I am going to marathon-watch 6 episodes apiece of Xena: Warrior Princess and St. Elsewhere. It's been building up on my PVR.

After watching new ep of Clifford the Big Red Dog in morning of course.

View attachment 188408
Xena seems like a FapFuel tbh
Clean up my apartment, then play vidya for a couple hours, then drink beer and eat pizza and watch anime.
fuck I want to eat pizza but I'm on a diet I need to stick with it
fuck im having a shit tier day FUCK MY LIFE.
Parents are forcung me to clean the room and i have a bunch of stuff to deal with.
I wanted to clean up my room aswell but I'm too lazy to do it

drive around for hours pointlessly listening to doomer music

Driver license mogs me. I hope you will have fun bro. I do the same but in GTA Online.
it's legit good cope. especially when you drive at night in low population areas with little to no traffic cops.

it's legit good cope. especially when you drive at night in low population areas with little to no traffic cops.
I hope I will have a driverlicense by the end of this year, it must be super comfy to drive at 2 on empty roads listening to your favorite music

LDAR, drink 'til I pass out, then play some Bloodborne later, I fucking suck at the game tho, I've tried it several times before but I always get stuck on a boss, get frustrated and give up... never got past Father Gascoigne

Last edited:
Xena seems like a FapFuel tbh
I'm sure that's part of the way it's written (but then so was Buffy) but there's certainly more to it.

I never got to watch much Xena/Hercules regularly. I caught it (and Buffy/Angel) when I could but the 90s were pre-PVR for me (less mainstream) so it just wasn't as organized.

No idea why they aren't pairing its airings with Herc reruns but in a way I'm lucky as that would ruin me further sleepwise.

Pretty decent plots, and I love thinking how hard it would be to define the shit Xena can do in GURPS terms.

I mean like... a bunch of crossbows are ready to shoot so she throws the chakram and severs all the boltheads... and then somehow by the time it bounces back it cuts all the blades off the swords they draw after dropping the crossbows... christ.

Plus I can't seem to remember why she's so fucking strong like if she's a demigod like Herc was. I'm avoiding looking it up until February when my SciFi demo ends.