Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious What are your opinions on Patty Hearst?

• Thread starter Deleted member 24160
  • Start date
Deleted member 24160

Deleted member 24160

Banned
-
She was the granddaughter of a big newspaper magnate named William Randolph Hearst and in 1974 she was kidnapped by a left wing terrorist group with the official story being she was kidnapped in order to have two members of the group released from prison and when that failed force the Hearsts to give food to all the homeless in California and during her captivity she was raped by the leaders of the group and forced to rob a bank with the group. A few doctors at her trial for the robbery said they thought she joined of her own will and robbed the bank of her own will along with having consensual sex with the leaders of the group.

Last edited:
Jfl this is like when that white whore joined ISIS to marry a Chaddam soldier and then she ended up getting raped to death when she wanted to leave

she got raped by Chaddam so it isn't rape

imagine getting away with literal crimes because of your chromosomes

Jfl this is like when that white whore joined ISIS to marry a Chaddam soldier and then she ended up getting raped to death when she wanted to leave
Wasn't there a FBI agent who started sleeping with an ISIS member while trying to get him arrested? Or is that the one you talking about?
She said she got raped by the leader who was black another member who I don't know the race of.

Wasn't there a FBI agent who started sleeping with an ISIS member while trying to get him arrested? Or is that the one you talking about?

She said she got raped by the leader who was black another member who I don't know the race of.
Nah the girl I'm talking about was some British slag

:feelskek: Made me think of this
D4v906pp4pn21

William Randolph Hearst is the same asshole responsible for the original fake news ("yellow journalism") as well as being responsible for the cirminalization of marijuana due to the propaganda campaign he launched to prevent hemp from competing with the paper industry he invested in.

So yeah, let his descendents be gang-raped as punishment for forbidding my copes

I used to drive a station wagon.

It looked similar to a hearse.

Except it was brown instead of black.

Brutal. This is similar to when foids join eastern terrorist groups. Foids will take chad cock from murderers and then claim rape when they face trouble because of it.

She was the granddaughter of a big newspaper magnate named William Randolph Hearst and in 1974 she was kidnapped by a left wing terrorist group
Wtf I love communism now

Daniela Greene. she was an FBI inspector who was supposed to be investigating Denis Cuspert (rapper who joined ISIS). she loved his personality so much that she defected to ISIS territory in Syria to marry him