Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over What are your incel/subhuman traits?

UglyVirgin

UglyVirgin

21 year old bug-eyed virgin
What makes you subhuman? I’ll start.
- skinny af and can’t gain weight I tried everything
- unathletic , can’t do any sports especially not anything involving a ball
- eyecel: I have a lazy eye and I am extremely cross eyed, I have prey eyes with extremely big eyebags and no eyebrows (JFL) plus I am extremely shortsighted (cylindercel/prismcel) ->i.e., my eye area is not only subhuman but also gives the impression that I am handicapped / disabled
- subhuman skull and no jawline and double chin despite being underweight. I look like a hamster because I have so much fat in my face
- my hair always looks like shit, can’t “style“ it so I always look like either a serial killer with short hair/buzz cut or a homeless person as my hair goes in all kind of different directions, you can’t tame it
- wirstcel, handcel: small wrists, like a child
- small chest and everything else, I look like a baby and have no body hair
- my legs are extremely thin and in an X shape, look ridiculous with shorts and any kind of pants that is skinny
- clown-sized shoes, I have a size 11 and they look ridiculous
- extremely high inhib and non NT
- extremely low IQ, can’t careermaxx
- raspy and annoying voice

My height and jaw

My entire face, Autism, Chronic pains.

My face
My ASD
My IQ
My deformed fingers
My hair

Low intelligence.

Always stumbling because of horrible balance.

Sounding retarded when talking to people.

Those are some I can think of that I suffer from that are subhuman traits (there are also others but I didn't want to go with physical problems)

Huge vision defect, lifeless low volume voice, balding since early 20s

Small dick (11,5cm) which automatically makes me low confidence (it probably shrunk even more, haven't measured it in a few years)
Oldcel (33)
Norwood 2.5 or 3
Lots of moles on face
Narrow face
Close set eyes
High forehead
Big pointy aryan nose
Possibly aspergers

Small dick (11,5cm) which automatically makes me low confidence (it probably shrunk even more, haven't measured it in a few years)
Oldcel (33)
Norwood 2.5 or 3
Lots of moles on face
Narrow face
Close set eyes
High forehead
Big pointy aryan nose
Possibly aspergers

The classic behaviors were missing, where the only thing that “save” our condition is living with our parents and being NEET, without having to go out for anything. And this is still relative for some of us, because some of us are homeless without any options. I'm definitely a hikikomori (I'm Japanese), I haven't left the house in about 12 years, since 2012 was when I accepted my true identity. WE ARE WEIRD, GENETICALLY WORMS.

Jaw
hairline
non NT
ugly facially
shit eye area
big ears

I farmed 2k reddit karma from IT unironically

Lower third, eyes (probably face altogether) , height, wrists and my meekness