Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion What are your honest thoughts on racemixing?

Stance on race mixing?

• I am ok with it

• I am ok with it as long as it doesn't go out of control

• Some races shouldn't mix while others should (like WMAF shouldn't be allowed but WMBF should)

• It should be only done as a last resort in an attempt to ascend

• I am ok with it as long as the couple don't breed children

• I am not ok with it because it cucks other men from their women

• I am not ok with it because race mixing is degenerate

• I think race mixing is good because it shows women of you race how easily they are to replace

• I think race mixing is bad because it shows how women of your own race can easily replace you

• Race mixing should be illegal entirely

Results are only viewable after voting.
TheIncelRepublic

TheIncelRepublic

Sexual Marxist and Incel revolutionary
-
Personally, it could be a great way to ascend but on the contrary it could be cucking your fellowcels of their women.

But for some incels living as a hardcore minority (like no neighbourhoods or ghettos for them), race mixing may be their only option.

I have mixed thoughts on it personally, if I see any race mixing couple in the street, I don't usually give a shit. But the moment I see a WMAF couple in the street, especially with a huge age gap, I fucking cringe to the bottom of my heart. And so many future ERs everywhere. I am not white or asian myself.

I think the issue is more complex than any of these simple answers can fully illustrate tbh

from a moral standpoint I have no issue with it, or with interracial couples. I don't have anything against mixed race people either. but there are definitely toxic, fetishistic types of interracial relationships like ER's parents. his upbringing and environment was the main reason why he had issues with identity and belonging

(mod for In gta 5 on pc)

there are definitely toxic, fetishistic types of interracial relationships like ER's parents.

Yeah interracial relationships are not as open minded as a lot of normies think. There is no requirement that a guy in an interracial relationship with a woman of a different race is more tolerant of guys of that race. If anything it can be the opposite.

I'm not Okay with it because without racemixxing I wouldn't exist and so many other inkwells. Wihtout race mixxing and immigration there wouldn't be so many ugly men in my opinion.

I'm not Okay with it because without racemixxing I wouldn't exist and so many other inkwells. Wihtout race mixxing and immigration there wouldn't be so many ugly men in my opinion.

But we could argue that some race mixing can boost an SMV such as Blasian while some can downgrade an SMV such as Hapa. Anyways, Incels would still exist if race mixing was illegal but it wouldn't be much difference.

Last edited:
It happened historically and it will continue to happen. I am fine with it as long as it doesn't lead to an ethnic genocide, like the situation we have now in south america with the Mestizo.

But we could argue that some race mixing can boost an SMV such as Blasian while some can downgrade an SMW such as Hapa. Anyways, Incels would still exist if race mixing was illegal but it wouldn't be much difference.
Inceldom always existed but before mass immigration and race mixxing happened, it was more balanced. if I watch any public Videos from over 70 years ago, I see only average looking men with high t level and average couples. Men were looking more manly and less Soy and there were hardly no Chads, no subhuman and no degeneracy as well. It was just more likely to be born as an average masculine dude. Now, it's over for so many men because they were born as subhuman, and I feel sorry for them.

Inceldom always existed but before mass immigration and race mixxing happened, it was more balanced. if I watch any public Videos from over 70 years ago, I see only average looking men with high t level and average couples. Men were looking more manly and less Soy and there were hardly no Chads, no subhuman and no degeneracy as well. It was just more likely to be born as an average masculine dude. Now, it's over for so many men because they were born as subhuman, and I feel sorry for them.

But I feel like racemixing and immigration aren't the biggest contributions in comparison to Tinder, Hypergamy and degeneracy.

But I feel like racemixing and immigration aren't the biggest contributions in comparison to Tinder, Hypergamy and degeneracy.
Yes, this shit destroyed dating market completely for average dudes. Chances of being average as a racemixxed are low in my opinion, though.

It's fine on two conditions:
  1. No kids
  2. Women can only race mix "down"

At the end of the day, people can do whatever they want. I might not agree with it to a certain extent, but it's still within ones right to do interracial dating if they choose to. What I mean by a certain extent is that I don't support anyone who interracially dates while bashing their own race. I see this commonly among WMBF and WMAF pairings. That is the epitome of self hate.

It's fine so long as you don't procreate, as it tends to create incels and in a lot of cases it's just cruel. Mixed race people tend to experience a lot of rejection.

the only people that are ok with it are from races with low smv women
But we could argue that some race mixing can boost an SMV such as Blasian while some can downgrade an SMV such as Hapa. Anyways, Incels would still exist if race mixing was illegal but it wouldn't be much difference.
:lul:

blasians look like seacels

I oppose it but tbh i dont care the faster society collapse the better it is
It's fine on two conditions:
  1. No kids
  2. Women can only race mix "down"
It's fine so long as you don't procreate, as it tends to create incels and in a lot of cases it's just cruel. Mixed race people tend to experience a lot of rejection.

Racemixers create incels and therefore it should be illegal

I'm ok with it as long as the couple doesn't breed because it'll most likely produce incels

I am a product of racemixing.

Mate with your own race and stop stealing the foids from their MORE THAN RIGHTFUL racematch.

It's obviously not good for society so it should be illegal, but the west is too far gone for me to give a shit. And even if it weren't I still wouldn't give a shit since I'm not able to have sex.

I have veryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy mixed feelings about race-mixing.

Firstly: Every man would (ideally) pursue their own race and settle down with a member with their own race, but as another member has stated:

the west is too far gone for me to give a shit. And even if it weren't I still wouldn't give a shit since I'm not able to have sex.

Hence why I assume it should definitely be a valid option for those who've struggled with members of their own race.

At the end of the day, I don't really care what you do with your lives or who you stick you penis inside. I just want to die and whoever is boning whoever won't change that.