Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment What are your hobbies

Homo_Erectus

Homo_Erectus

Greycel
What do you do during your free time or what skills/talents have you honed

competitive ldaring

i have anhedonia so it's hard for me to have hobbies

leak detection and repair

I have no skills or talents. Only thing I'm good at is doing procrastinating and rotting all day.

anime elitist (500+)

I read a lot. And I drink and vape. That's basically it.

I read a lot. And I drink and vape. That's basically it.
Reading is a great cope. Do you write too? Sometimes these two activities go hand in hand tbh.

Reading is a great cope. Do you write too? Sometimes these two activities go hand in hand tbh.
I've tried writing a few times. Not great at it unless I'm inspired. I wish I could be a comedy writer or a comedian tbh. But the agoraphobia

I've tried writing a few times. Not great at it unless I'm inspired. I wish I could be a comedy writer or a comedian tbh. But the agoraphobia
Is it possible to get rid of it somehow?

LDARing, eating, anime, music, thats about it.

Is it possible to get rid of it somehow?
Therapy and anxiety medication. I've been getting a little better. But I can only really go to the bookstore, beer distributor, sometimes the grocery store. And I can visit my grandparents. All those things are very nearby. I cant be more than 15 mins from my house if I'm alone. It sucks.

I just got back in to geocaching and it makes me feel much happier. I was going to just sit at home on Sunday but instead I discovered a few state parks and got some exercise. I highly recommend it.

Therapy and anxiety medication. I've been getting a little better. But I can only really go to the bookstore, beer distributor, sometimes the grocery store. And I can visit my grandparents. All those things are very nearby. I cant be more than 15 mins from my house if I'm alone. It sucks.
Fuck... Possible consequences?

Fuck... Possible consequences?
BAD panic attack. I also need to know every entrance and exit to any place I go. And if I'm in a bad enough way I cant even leave for that stuff. My mom runs all my errands basically

BAD panic attack. I also need to know every entrance and exit to any place I go. And if I'm in a bad enough way I cant even leave for that stuff. My mom runs all my errands basically
:feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman: Sorry to hear that, hopefully things will get even better eventually.

I like fixing things with my hands. Right now I got a new (new to me) car and I'm doing to regular / preventive maintenance on it.

For fun I used to take apart electronics and put them back together. No guides, that's cheating.

Lifting, tactical training with my many firearms (Ak-47, G19, LCP Ruger, Mossburg 10 gauge, etc.), watching movies, getting drunk, reading history and philosophy and preparing for an incel revolution against the jews and the rest of the moral degenerates who oppress us

I read, watch videos/anime, post on various boards, and sparingly play computer games. Not sure if any of that constitutes a hobby.

Professional decomposing

LDARing, vidya, anime, music

I read, watch videos/anime, post on various boards, and sparingly play computer games. Not sure if any of that constitutes a hobby.
Those r hobbies
I like fixing things with my hands. Right now I got a new (new to me) car and I'm doing to regular / preventive maintenance on it.

For fun I used to take apart electronics and put them back together. No guides, that's cheating.
That's dope dude
I just got back in to geocaching and it makes me feel much happier. I was going to just sit at home on Sunday but instead I discovered a few state parks and got some exercise. I highly recommend it.
That's cool. I rarely go outside, so going to state parks sounds nice
Well i hope u make that book

internet browsing, fap, anime, vidya, ldar

That's cool. I rarely go outside, so going to state parks sounds nice

It gives me something to look forward to. I've been in a city for 10 years and get out a fair amount but there are all sorts of parks tucked away in neighborhoods. I would never just up and go to a park and just wander around. But I will to geocache. It is kinda like how I look at smokers who stand around and chill out but doing it without smoking seems weird.

BJJ, Lifting, video games.
I've been looking into dancing some kind of dance, and maybe doing cross fit on the side.

Pissing off normies and laughing at them

almost nothing.

before i go to bed, i watch anime. been watching a lot of anime since uni has been over for a while...

between intervals of posting on incels.is, i read something or post on discord.

almost nothing.

before i go to bed, i watch anime. been watching a lot of anime since uni has been over for a while...

between intervals of posting on incels.is, i read something or post on discord.
67333l.jpg

i dont like making promises, but i finished watching two seasons of SAO.

if i dont watch it tonight, i will not eat for two days just to punish myself.

i dont like making promises, but i finished watching two seasons of SAO.

if i dont watch it tonight, i will not eat for two days just to punish myself.

you could watch the movie for the other route Heavens Feel if you don't want to spend 8 hours watching the 24 episodes.

https://myanimelist.net/anime/25537/Fate_stay_night_Movie__Heavens_Feel_-_I_Presage_Flower

The first movie is out, there are 2 more to come.

use this link to watch it:

https://www.masterani.me/anime/watch/2893-fatestay-night-movie-heavens-feel-i-presage-flower/1

im pretty good at hitting my weed vape and fucking my fleshlight

shit , piss ,cum, sleep

Video games, hiking, going to the lake, writing, jacking off to big ass/big titty female cartoon/hentai pics

video games and manga

Watching movies is the only thing I got left I still enjoy, also ocassional (once or twice a week) walks (1 hour)

excellent masturbator

i got my dick in one hand and a vanilla latte in another!