Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious What are your fears which also distress you or make you anxious?

Living to a old age

The fear of having to be a wageslave and the fear of aging.

My biggest fear is being completely paralysed, but I also used to have a severe fear of wolves and werewolves scared me to shit. Maybe something about that forward growth...

Being put in solidarity confinement.

One of my many fears is to be a slave of society for the rest of my life,reaching older age.What will happen? I don't know.
Will i still be here? I don't know neither.
To not knowing the future is a bless or a curse?
Too much questions,guys.

Having ugly wife

Being accused of sexual assault.

Physical pain. I try to tell myself that there is nothing to fear but fear itself. But I'm an absolute pussy tbh. Probably the last person you want to have in your side during a fight.

This makes me very anxious and question my self value as a male.

becoming the old creepy insane man that everyone hates.
i'm slowly getting there btw

Physical pain. I try to tell myself that there is nothing to fear but fear itself. But I'm an absolute pussy tbh. Probably the last person you want to have in your side during a fight.

This makes me very anxious and question my self value as a male.
Is not your obligation to know how to fight but is always required just in case.Unless you want a thief to shoot at you just for nothing.Here in my country people are fucking stupid.
A thief was stopped.The guy smashed him and recorded him.The thief was crying and hiding his face.Meanwhile people told the citizen to calm down,to leave him alone.And someone told him he was crazy.
That's the problem.People are too calm when nothing happen to them.They always talk from outside.
Fucking thief stealing from the working people.
The thief told him I HAVE A DAUGHRER and the guy said SO WHAT MOTHERFUCKER? ME TOO AND I WORK YOU PIECE OF SHIT.
Here the video.Check it out.Put subtitles.

Is not your obligation to know how to fight but is always required just in case.Unless you want a thief to shoot at you just for nothing.Here in my country people are fucking stupid.
A thief was stopped.The guy smashed him and recorded him.The thief was crying and hiding his face.Meanwhile people told the citizen to calm down,to leave him alone.And someone told him he was crazy.
That's the problem.People are too calm when nothing happen to them.They always talk from outside.
Fucking thief stealing from the working people.
The thief told him I HAVE A DAUGHRER and the guy said SO WHAT MOTHERFUCKER? ME TOO AND I WORK YOU PIECE OF SHIT.
Here the video.Check it out.Put subtitles.

I kinda feel bad for the guy tbh ngl.

people distress me a lot tbh. the idea of being too incompetent to fit in that you remain humiliatingly alone with all eyes on you, just watching you constantly stumble and embarrass yourself whilst none of them do anything about it because they disassociate themselves from you.

Getting old without ever experiencing a romantic relationship.

I kinda feel bad for the guy tbh ngl.
why? he's a piece of shit who would KILL a person for a couple of shoes.Don't feel bad about it.People like him are the reason of insecurity on streets.Never forget that.

Last edited:
Wageslaving my life away.

growing old working a 9 to 5 job I fucking hate and not being able to travel the world

I fear immortality. There could be no worse hell.

I sometimes have phobic thoughts about my brain being extracted from my body and placed in a robot, to serve and live forever. It terrifies the everloving fuck out of me.