Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

what are your favourite songs artists and genres and why?

notcracklord

notcracklord

TFR
★★★★
mine is for sure metal/rock raised around it in my childhood progressively got into heavier stuff. i always loved it. my fav band is probably pantera

My favorite singer is Rick Ashley.

mine is for sure metal/rock raised around it in my childhood progressively got into heavier stuff. i always loved it. my fav band is probably pantera
Do you think your music taste was affected by family members or friends?

Heavy metal, particularly Metallica; and trance from the late 90s - early 00s. I just like the sound of these two extreme and complex music genres, because they make feel good and less ragefuel, as heavy metal is very cathartic for me due to it's brutal riffs; and trance is very uplifting for me, due to it's goosebumps-enducing synths.:feelsmusic:

Last edited:
My favorite band is Ancient cuz black metal

music video film GIF by Arrow Video

Idk about favorite songs but my favorite genre is Trap Metal and my favorite artist rn is Gizmo.

I like it because the rap beats and flow is really good and the metal vocals are cool asf too

Idk about favorite songs but my favorite genre is Trap Metal and my favorite artist rn is Gizmo.

I like it because the rap beats and flow is really good and the metal vocals are cool asf too
I’ll check it out

Heavy metal, particularly Metallica; and trance from the late 90s - early 00s. I just like the sound of these two extreme and complex music genres, because they make feel good and less ragefuel, as heavy metal is very cathartic for me due to it's brutal riffs; and trance is very uplifting for me, due to it's goosebumps-enducing synths.:feelsmusic:
Good pick. Great taste

When I was young I used to love Alt-Rock and 2000s pop-rock, along with some metal and hard rock here and there. Smashing Pumpkins, Our Lady Peace, Matchbox 20, etc.

However, as I've gotten older, I've completely disassociated into Death Metal / Black Metal and electro music, simply because I no longer find songs about pity-partying, clubbing, lovemaking, and love relatable.

Right now I am listing to a lot of Obscura

But my no1 best band ever is Death.

When I was young I used to love Alt-Rock and 2000s pop-rock, along with some metal and hard rock here and there.

However, as I've gotten older, I've completely disassociated into Death Metal / Black Metal and electro music, simply because I no longer find songs about partying, lovemaking, and love relatable.
Understandable

I enjoy some dense rap, rap that is a gordian knot of rhymes on rhymes that take multiple listens to get them all. Favorite artist is Aesop Rock he has the best flow for a white guy currently hooked on his Song Supercell (really good flow)

The Smiths
Radiohead
Kanye West
Ichiko Aoba
Burzum
Playboi Carti
Joy Division
Elliot Smith
Sufjan Stevens