Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What are your favourite copes?

Pick two of your most favourite copes

• Anime/manga

Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Light novels/visual novels/wuxia novels

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Music

Votes: 5 23.8%
  • gaming

Votes: 9 42.9%
  • non-fiction(philosophy,theology,stem,history etc etc)

Votes: 4 19.0%
  • alcohol/drugs

Votes: 2 9.5%
  • LDAR aka sleepmaxx+loungemaxx(if you just watch youtube and fap then click here)

Votes: 8 38.1%
  • art making(music,drawing,writing,making videos etc etc)

Votes: 2 9.5%
  • gym/sports/physical activity

Votes: 3 14.3%
  • other(type in your post what it is

Votes: 3 14.3%

• Total voters
Billowel

Billowel

Ed junior
-
Follow up to an old poll i made a million years ago.

Why only 2 choice?

music, ldar, gaming, and gym

Gaming, reading books(mostly sci fi related) and technically anime, although i really don't watch it all.

sleepmaxxing and reading are top two
alcohol and drawing are good too

None of them work, so no favourites.

Only 2 votes is Cucked.

Shivamaxxing

brutal.Seeing beckies,stacies,and couples in london makes me go fucking crazy.
Lol a tall bitch once towered over me and laughed I once saw a midget with a 6ft 3 blonde but I assumed his a beta orbiter as he made her laugh

How LDARing is a cope by itself? You LDAR bec. can't find copes, thats not a way to cope in my opinion.
I enjoy just setting in my bed on my laptop for an entire weekend. That's a good cope imo. I look forward to it.

Lol a tall bitch once towered over me and laughed I once saw a midget with a 6ft 3 blonde but I assumed his a beta orbiter as he made her laugh
Yh too many couples in london if you see ppl out alone they are either going to work or an oap. Most ppl are with the bfs gfs doing up couple things like shopping eating out picnics site seing I want to go out in peace

Yh too many couples in london if you see ppl out alone they are either going to work or an oap. Most ppl are with the bfs gfs doing up couple things like shopping eating out picnics site seing I want to go out in peace
London is absolutely brutal.wish i could go back to my hometown.I am still trash over there but at least i can go outside without being mogged by 99% of people.

sleeping is my fav tbh

London is absolutely brutal.wish i could go back to my hometown.I am still trash over there but at least i can go outside without being mogged by 99% of people.
We came to London to earn that s what my grandparents told me

recently I enjoy watching podcasts.

Sex with my anime wife.

7 and 8 are my main ones.