Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What are your favorite normie excuses for failing at tinder

I

ionlycopenow

Self-banned
-
I've heard quite a few by now
"Nah bro, I'm too lazy to keep it up, too much work"
"I think the apps bugged or something on my phone dude"
"maybe if I change my bio to be more interesting"
"It's cause my pics had bad lighting bro, they're better now"

The bio one is pathetic how they delude themselves that any foid read theirs.
Also they say tinder isn't real life, the purpose of tinder is to showcase your best features to all nearby foids, users can tailor their best images to attract someone, if a girl isn't attracted to your ugly face and body in pics, why tf would they think they have a shot irl where they are even uglier.

- bro, there's just superficial women there, go outside ;)
- they don't represent all women :soy:
- maybe it's the City man. Girls here have some crazy standards, heh
- I actually look better in person than on photographs man, that might be the reason nobody swiped me so far

I have no "NT pics", as they say on looksmax/lookism. basically they say you need to display your friendships.

Chad doesn't need to do that shit at all.

I have no "NT pics", as they say on looksmax/lookism. basically they say you need to display your friendships.

Lmao they actually say that shit?

yes, they do lol. the NT meme is strong on those sites, worse on lookism

Its not a meme tbh. It can work for 5+ guys. Ofcouse, if youre 8 and above, you can take lonely pics and still get matches.

yes, they do lol. the NT meme is strong on those sites, worse on lookism
I spent YEARS faking being NT. I would read news headlines or who won in what latest sports game I could give no less shits about. I pretended to like whatever music, or Netflix show or movie they were talking about. I blended in as an NPC perfectly. But, that still got me fuck all.

Now I don't care anymore. I don't follow most media or culture about anything.

My fav normie cope is this

" Women dont use dating apps bro"

Smile Joker GIF - Smile Joker Happy GIFs

"Tinder is not real life" is one that I've often heard in my location, said mostly by boomers who happen to know about online dating. And another one: "women are here only for validation from simps" (which is mostly true, until chad messages them). Most normies just give up quckly and instead opt in social circle maxxing. Those who keep trying just bruteforce every dating app/site they know, snatch a 35+ yo single mother once in a 3-4 months and call it a day. They understand that women are picky, but only few of them know how it's easy for chad.

I spent YEARS faking being NT. I would read news headlines or who won in what latest sports game I could give no less shits about. I pretended to like whatever music, or Netflix show or movie they were talking about. I blended in as an NPC perfectly. But, that still got me fuck all.

Now I don't care anymore. I don't follow most media or culture about anything.

Mogs me at faking being NT. I look like a giga autist on top of being ugly.

not ure about this thread.

most normies fail at tinder themselves.

it is pretty much all agree upon, even by Bpllers that Tinder is a scam that works only for Chad.

Mogs me at faking being NT. I look like a giga autist on top of being ugly.
I had to practice everything. I would look up videos on maintaining eye contact. I would have hypothetical fake discussions in my head and I would practice responses. I would watch other people to learn normie mannerisms and copied them. I practiced smiling "confidently" in the mirror.

This didn't help me at all. It only made me feel WORSE realizing how pathetic I was doing all of this. It literally just left me worse off than where I was.

not ure about this thread.

most normies fail at tinder themselves.

it is pretty much all agree upon, even by Bpllers that Tinder is a scam that works only for Chad.

Normies make up excuses for their failures while guys here accept that its their looks.

JuSt gO To gYm BrO

the pics are bad, bio sucks bla bla

fucking bs, people don't even read bios. the first one has some truth tho, you're pics are indeed bad if you're ugly

Its not a meme tbh. It can work for 5+ guys. Ofcouse, if youre 8 and above, you can take lonely pics and still get matches.
more like 7/10 dudes. normies are fucked on online dating

There was a riceman made a video to the devs talking about how his version had a bug or some firmware problem or something that meant he couldn't get any matches even after 4 weeks

I had to practice everything. I would look up videos on maintaining eye contact. I would have hypothetical fake discussions in my head and I would practice responses. I would watch other people to learn normie mannerisms and copied them. I practiced smiling "confidently" in the mirror.

This didn't help me at all. It only made me feel WORSE realizing how pathetic I was doing all of this. It literally just left me worse off than where I was.
thats what the bluepill does to you. glad i got blackpilled at an early age, that way i didnt waste my time learning game, confidence or being nt, which would have only resulted me embarrassing myself infront of normies and foids.

I fucking hate these normie photos were all are grinning and are together for some boring nonsense. A picture wih my real friends where we sit around in our club house would just scare them off.

No point for me claiming I have foid like friendships.

You need to be chad or at least can fake to be chad to have chances on online dating. They are brothels for women so obviously normal guys dont have a shot.

The normies I know pic fraud so they do get first dates. But only short coffee meets for first dates, and the girls are polite but only stay for a quick coffee and then leave.

In my world that is a fail. But in normie world that counts as a 'girlfriend' and qualifies them to give advice to other men on how to be successful picking up women on Tinder.

"Tinder is not real life" is one that I've often heard in my location, said mostly by boomers who happen to know about online dating.
this. also often times when I complain about it they just blame my "personality." like what the heck

The bio one is what I hear the most. Dudes will always say something about how they need to fix their bio and it is gigacope. Only person I know who ever started getting success had it happen after he changes his pics to be giga frauded jfl

-The algorithm must be bugged
-I need to work on my bio. It’s too detailed or not detailed enough
-I look good in real life but it’s not coming through in the photos. Must be the camera angle or something
-Maybe I’m swiping right too much. I should swipe left more and play hard to get!

"their loss lol"
"plenty of fish man"
"maybe post pics with a cute puppy" ( dogpill)
"Tinder is superficial honey"
"Don't swipe on everyone"
"Create a fresh new account bucko you'll get plenty of matches"

"it's my lack of showers"