Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR what are your favorite foods to get from restaurants?

Indari

Indari

r4peman
★★★★★
I'm about to go to subway and maybe get some soda. I hope to get into the eating out cope so I don't ksg myself. Worth the money imo
i also hear the bbq chicken flatbread from kona grill was legendary but the nearest one is 89 miles away

Last edited:
i ordered 2 pizzas today ate one and got diarrhea now my tummy is still rumbling

Dunno I feel like we inly have Kebab and McD in Germany. It's over.

dunno I dont like eating out anymore

whaddya think I am some kinda fancyman or somethin?

subway sux. g0 to jersey mikes.

just got back from subway. faggot cunt started putting honey mustard when I asked for mustard and he didn't stop when I clarified before he had squirted some on already.i hope he dies of chlamydia
whaddya think I am some kinda fancyman or somethin?
nigre wat

Classic Serbian meal.

Mesano meso24446

lol at eating out , I'm too scared to even get a takeaway to my apartment , the thought of ringing them up and asking and then probably getting mogged by the delivery guy ya fuck that

Assuming I had the money and no agoraphobia I'd probably eat steak, lobster and sushi exclusively

lol at eating out , I'm too scared to even get a takeaway to my apartment , the thought of ringing them up and asking and then probably getting mogged by the delivery guy ya fuck that

Nowdays you just use a app/website to order no need to call. You dont even need to pay with cash

Generic place i usually order chicken parm sub.

Subways i get meatball sub.

fuck getting takeout. my brother would know and maybe even my neighbors would see me buying food. if I get it from somewhere else I can carry it in my car and smuggle it to my room unseen

Nowdays you just use a app/website to order no need to call. You dont even need to pay with cash
Yea but you still have to anwser the phone when the delivery person is outside your apartment and then you have to meet them, sometimes I've to explain where exactly I am as its shown all as 1 apartment complex on Google maps, its too scary for me to do all that shit just to get some shitty takeaway
fuck getting takeout. my brother would know and maybe even my neighbors would see me buying food. if I get it from somewhere else I can carry it in my car and smuggle it to my room unseen
That's what I'd be terrified of if the people living beside me seen me going to get the takeaway , I remember the delivery guy was handing me the package of food and this Stacy that lived beside me walked by and I looked like such a faggot with the takeaway bag in my hand and I sperged out and asked her if she wanted some chips and she just quickly walked away, I said after that I'd never be seen getting a takeaway again

Last edited:
Whoppers from Burger King

Fish and chips.
Sweet and sour chicken.
Boneless buffalo wings.

I eat cans of beans/chili like a hobo. I haven't eaten at a restaurant in some time.

I usually like to get a burger or a couple slices of pizza.

That's what I'd be terrified of if the people living beside me seen me going to get the takeaway , I remember the delivery guy was handing me the package of food and this Stacy that lived beside me walked by and I looked like such a faggot with the takeaway bag in my hand and I sperged out and asked her if she wanted some chips and she just quickly walked away, I said after that I'd never be seen getting a takeaway again
:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:damn nigga
this 7 up doesnt even taste good and i got a 6 pack it's over

I dont go restaurants. I just eat junk food, pizza and grilled food