Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What are your experiences with public transport

I

_incelinside

☆☆☆☆☆
★★★★★
Do people avoid sitting next to you
Do they stand when a seat is free next to you?
Do they sit next to you but turn their body away
Do they just not give a shit and sit next to you.

Women would rather stand up than sit next to me.

they sit next to me, sometimes even in an empty train they sit in the row nearest to me. like fuck off.

KyloRen said:
Women would rather stand up than sit next to me.

This tbh, women never sit next to me.

I've never used public transport. Only taxis.

VThere’s that time when I was taking a bus to my school the bus was full and the only empty seat is the one next to me and a 7.5/10 came to the bus and saw the seat and didn’t even sit she rather stand up then sitting next to me I checked if I was smelling or something but I wasn’t that was just another suicidal day of mine

People usually do not sit next to me because they think I'm going to rob the bus.

bbcel said:
People usually do not sit next to me because they think I'm going to rob the bus.

kek. BBC problems, never had the same problem personally even though i'm black because I look like a bitch.

Dekim said:
I've never used public transport. Only taxis.

richcel

_incelinside said:

I live near my workplace, and i never realy go anywhere else. If i have to go somewhere it would be like once every month or so, so i'd rather use taxi in that rare ocasion.

whogivesafucc said:
they sit next to me, sometimes even in an empty train they sit in the row nearest to me. like fuck off.

because they you want pretty colored eye tall white boy

i get pissed when girls smile at me

i dont take transportation

whogivesafucc said:

Fakecel.

Tellem--T said:
whogivesafucc said:
because they you want pretty colored eye tall white boy
i get pissed when girls smile at me

i dont take transportation

Fakecel

Men sit next to me with np, but women dont
Pretty clear signal

mental_out said:
I wish people would avoid sitting next to me, there's nothing worse than when some clearly mentally ill dude gets on the bus and sits next to you despite there being plenty of empty seats, meaning you have go through him to get off at your stop

This is literally the biggest issue where I live

Public transport is shit

I scare women away with my terrorist looking face. At least there is more room for me.

I recently saw my Manlet friend with a pretty face who sat next to me and I saw a 6/10 mirin him for the entire bus ride.

Face is literally all that matters.

i avoid it all costs

Dry hump raped a female to completion on a bus one time

TheVman said:
Dry hump raped a female to completion on a bus one time

Lol lucky I'm way to high inhib to pull off something like that.

_incelinside said:
Do people avoid sitting next to you
Do they stand when a seat is free next to you?
Do they sit next to you but turn their body away
Do they just not give a shit and sit next to you.

I hate using public transport during rush hour. I always avoid it if possible. One of the positives of NEETdom.

On buses, I usually take the aisle seat, so no-one can sit next to me without asking me, which people usually avoid doing. One way to dissuade people from sitting next to you is to look right at them as they come your way. Although it does feel like a mild bonus when an FHO has no choice but to sit next to you. kek

VST said:
I recently saw my Manlet friend with a pretty face who sat next to me and I saw a 6/10 mirin him for the entire bus ride.

Face is literally all that matters.

Good thing he didn't stand up then

The bus has to be kinda full for girls to sit next to me and usually her legs point away from me.

People usually avoid sitting next to me, but one time a cute asian girl sat next to me.

People don't have an issue sitting next to me because I'm not hideous looking but they won't date me

whogivesafucc said:

It's too bad you're a mentalcel and can't speak to humans cuz it seems that women don't mind being near you.

FACEandLMS said:
whogivesafucc said:
It's too bad you're a mentalcel and can't speak to humans cuz it seems that women don't mind being near you.

FACEandLMS said:

I think this is overblown. Like I said, I have a lower face that belongs on a girl, I took the bus the other day to pick up a car and a girl that was about 18-21 sat near me and I felt her body. There were other seats. I was against the window practically. Chick had miles of contacts in her phone, that made me jelly. She was texting another girl. I don't even have to scroll my contacts, I have my mom, a comic book store, and some parts stores. I wear a hat because of NW.

Trust me, I'm not saying this brag but I'm a master wizard virgin at my age. I do wear nice clothes now, I am thin, and with fitting clothes it is hard to tell if I'm ripped (I'm not but I work out).
I doubt many of you will last to my point being so lonely.

I don't think anyone gives a shit about how you look in the bus.
Female sit next to me like they do with everyother human/