Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion What are your experiences with meditation

Frenchnibba

Frenchnibba

Liberté, Égalité, Fraternité
★★★
People who took on meditation seriously, what were the positive side effects?

You're making too many threads for me to keep up bro

Relaxing cope if your someone whose mind gets exhausted from overthinking. Its just ldar under the guise of spirituality and stress relief.

I havent tried

Can free man from inceldom at high enough level

I did it a couple of times, breathing is important

It’s honestly really helpful, the key is understanding that you have to be focused during it, focus on your surroundings and your breath. You can’t just think about random shit for 10 minutes and call it meditation. Meditation is literally training attentiveness and awareness.

I’d recommend Headspace if you’ve never tried it before. If you’re not into it just uninstall it.

Not a meditationcel, don't have the patience for it.

I tried once but after 5 mins got horny and beat my meat

The theory of meditation is that it gives you a "high" which makes you calmer. Over time your mind gets used to the amount of high you get and you need an even bigger high to feel calmer (meditate more).
It's a bullshit mainstream normie fraudulent scam that won't help you. If you want, use logic to become calmer.
You can cut and shorten a weed with meditation but will never be able to uproot it without logical thinking.