Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What are your biggest problems with right wingers?

• Thread starter Deleted member 24160
  • Start date
Deleted member 24160

Deleted member 24160

Banned
-
Personally I think the masculinity stuff they talk about is stupid. Modern men aren’t “weak” they just have no reason to contribute so they give up.

the whiteknighting
I’ve actually started to see less of that. Almost every group other than simps seem to be getting angrier with women.

They're still too tolerant towards foids and too harsh on men. Patriarchy is when woman works all day and man takes all the profits away from her and fucks whoever he wants in his family. Or it doesn't count.

right wingers who come from exploited "lesser" people like right wing american blacks.
"just forget slavery, bro"

Environmental stuff tbh.
inb4 haha cuck bec. protects nature

Their definition of masculinity has to do with traits that women don't give a fuck about. No woman gives a literal fuck if you lift, hunt animals, own guns, ride a truck, or whatever coping bullshit they're on about.

They think masculinity is earned when it's mostly ascribed.

Personally I think the masculinity stuff they talk about is stupid. Modern men aren’t “weak” they just have no reason to contribute so they give up.
High iq. I hate that they are usually whiteknights, and shame neets and tax evaders for not contributing to modern degeneracy.

The whole "muh bootstraps" thing is outdated boomer logic. Also the right wing won't actually say anything about the rising problem of inceldom

The whole FOX News IQ thing

"i've fucked 20 women on the first date why can't i find a traditional wife?"

"i've fucked 20 women on the first date why can't i find a traditional wife?"

lmao rage fuel

I think they are hypocrites and white knights... They are nowhere as bad as liberals though.

Apparently the symbol for Fascism is a faggot. I wonder how a bundle of sticks came to mean homosexual in the US :waitwhat:

I hate their social drawings, belief in a just world, and insistence that men should provide for foids.

their coping annoys me

They worship white women

None, I guess they are bluepilled but most are redpilled

"If you don't agree with me on EVERY SINGLE TINIEST thing, you're a degenerate and I wish death upon you."

I'm incredibly right wing. While i don't fit into a neat box i'd probably be considered a paleo conservative although i do have positions i would consider more libertarian. On economics i sort of sit in the Austrian school of economics although i do enjoy watching old lectures by Milton Friedman or reading Thomas Sowell.

idc about right or left bs

Their hypocrisy. They are just as degenerate as lefties, they just hide it better.

Their obsession with tradcuck masculinity and their bullying, aggressive attitude towards anyone who cannot fulfil their expectations about it