Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope What are your best copes

• Thread starter Deleted member 23981
  • Start date
Deleted member 23981

Deleted member 23981

rejected pill dichotomy, have my own views
-
Mine are:
- anime
- wank
- vidya (sekiro rn)
- gymcel (stopped)
- food
- muay thai (stopped)
- psl fourm

most copes have stopped working for me
videogames bore me
music bores me

the only consoomer cope i have left is this forum

im coping with learning piano right now and producing beats

also
at which boss are you in sekiro rn ?

most copes have stopped working for me
videogames bore me
music bores me

the only consoomer cope i have left is this forum

im coping with learning piano right now and producing beats

also
at which boss are you in sekiro rn ?
lol just started i think i finished the first tutorial part, my pc room is hot af and my dad uses it to work there. I guess vidya gets boring after a while, if your dopamine receptors are fucked I would just dopamine fast.

lol just started i think i finished the first tutorial part, my pc room is hot af and my dad uses it to work there. I guess vidya gets boring after a while, if your dopamine receptors are fucked I would just dopamine fast.
inject dopamine

if your dopamine receptors are fucked I would just dopamine fast.
i hope they go back to normal someday
i can barely concentrate on learning
its suifuel

sekiro will be very hard ngl its even harder than dark souls
but its very fun

I recently beat XCOM 2, now I'm replaying it with DLC enabled.

Penislossus

I've had a headache for 2 days straight please it's killing me

Mine are:
- anime
- wank
- vidya (sekiro rn)
- gymcel (stopped)
- food
- muay thai (stopped)
- psl fourm
1. gymmaxxing (very good cope but can't atm)
2. video games (what can I say, very effective and escapist cope and gives feelings of accomplishment)
3. masturbation
4. comics (surprisingly VERY good entertainment value depending on which one, as much escapism as you need)
5. this forum
6. music

1. gymmaxxing (very good cope but can't atm)
2. video games (what can I say, very effective and escapist cope and gives feelings of accomplishment)
3. masturbation
4. comics (surprisingly VERY good entertainment value depending on which one, as much escapism as you need)
5. this forum
6. music
Comics are pretty cucked rn, that new shit by marvel is gay af

Game collecting, steam trading cards, music

Making music
Vidya
Meditation

I love playing football(soccer) with my friends. It makes me forget my problems. But due to coronavirus i can't right now.
So my only cope now is occasionally ride a bike. Video games and movies bore me.

I love playing football(soccer) with my friends. It makes me forget my problems. But due to coronavirus i can't right now.
So my only cope now is occasionally ride a bike. Video games and movies bore me.
Nice you have a freind group, u should watch anime best cope for inels.

Daydreaming
sometimes I dream as if i am chad, and how diffrent my life would've been. Could've fucked all my onetis wouldn't have got into trouble at school etc

Fapping to lolis and embracing MGTOW

Oh and i forgot my one of my fav copes - drinking. At first it was craft beer then i switched to whiskey and now returned to beer again. And again due to corona i have noone to drink with. Drinking alone is depressing
mate you need to watch attack on titan, shield hero, re;zero, etc
maybe sometime

Oh and i forgot my one of my fav copes - drinking. At first it was craft beer then i switched to whiskey and now returned to beer again. And again due to corona i have noone to drink with. Drinking alone is depressing
I drank once tbh it tasted like shit, wine was nice and sweet and made my heart feel very numb.

- Coom
- Xbox
- Bingewatching

I lack any established cope tbh, and it's hell as an incels.I just eat, coom, and daydream.Its too late to start any hobby if haven't already done it since you were a kid

If you buy it in bulk you save a lot of money. Alcohol is cheaper but it gets in the way of gymceling.
apparently it is very addictive, and wont it mess up your lungs? Idk if i will alcholmaxx anyway, parents are living with me in this quartine.

apparently it is very addictive, and wont it mess up your lungs? Idk if i will alcholmaxx anyway, parents are living with me in this quartine.
If you vaporize it then it won't do anything.