Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion What are you washing yourself with?

Shrek

Shrek

Always productive day,never reproductive day
★★★★★
The only thing i wash myself with is this
8bhxbpj9qsm8

It removes dandruff but the main problems i faced with it is the fact that my dick hurts after washing myself with it (I'm lazy so I use the shampoo to wash my whole body).When I don't have money i use the soaps my grandma made 10 years ago
Sapun de casa1

head and shoulders green apple but I dilute it with water so I use less of it. since I have been neeting for the past 4 months I have been showering approximately every 6 weeks or so

Granny soap > richard cooper tactical soap

The only thing i wash myself with is thisView attachment 616368
It removes dandruff but the main problems i faced with it is the fact that my dick hurts after washing myself with it (I'm lazy so I use the shampoo to wash my whole body).When I don't have money i use the soaps my grandma made 10 years ago View attachment 616370
well that's your problem, shampoo is not compatible with the PENIS

Your mum's pussy juice.

Everyday.

Head & Shoulders on head, dove beauty bar on body (still not beautiful), medicube red foam cleaner on face. Saves me from greasiness, acne, and dryness. Good for general comfort.

Holy fuck didn't know that head & shoulders was an incel shampoo

Holy fuck didn't know that head & shoulders was an incel shampoo
Surprised incels have bad skin? We're actually truly amazing genetic specimens. Just not in a good way

Surprised incels have bad skin? We're actually truly amazing genetic specimens. Just not in a good way
Nah I just thought I was the only one :feelsohgod::feelsbadman:

I use a body wash in a bottle rather than a bar of soap as I don't like the idea of washing myself with a bar of soap then leaving it and washing myself with it again. Same with washing my hands - I use liquid soap and dry my hands with kitchen paper rather than towels.

Bruh soap is cheap. Wash yo dick nigga.

I dont wash myself

patrick-bateman.gif

head shoulders once a week for my hair but i use water but my diet is good so i dont semll as bad as most people.

IT cuck tears

I use head and shoulders also for face I use dollar general brand acne wash and for body I usually use dove or irish spring.

tactical soap and pro growth gel.

damn y'all out here using soap?

tactical soap to make my personalitiee better

I use Irish Spring bar soap. :feelsjuice: