Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment What are you thoughts on junecels

Anger

Anger

Honorary WBB: WE LET OUR NUTS HANG!!!
★★★★★
Serious question btw

Magnificent creatures

Junecel reporting in, what seems to be the problem here?

I’m a Julycel, I think most Junecels are low IQ af. For example @EARTH and @LebaneseCel

No wonder why they’re banned

Could be worse, we could be maycels or julycels. Think about it. JFL @ their existence.

I’m a Julycel, I think most Junecels are low IQ af. For example @EARTH and @LebaneseCel

da951b26a5e6b18c2e2ee483b76f2c9c.gif

Whats a junecel?
You

Jfl at any afteraprilcel

They are all fbicels

The new maycel

The obvious answer is that Maycels are 200% better, and have a statistically have a higher IQ than Junecels and Julycels. Because unlike Aprilcels, they actually acknowledge that they came after AM. Best cels we've had in 4 months bitch.

I've been on PSL forums since 2014, we were organized incels before this forum existed I believe (not sure when this forum came into existence, I only recently heard of it despite it being far more populated than the ones I was on prior).

As long as they respect the veterans, I'm fine with them.

Kek I have seen threads from julycels and most if them were marianas Deep IQ, like the one Who suggested we should stop using -cel or foid

Maycel reporting in. Some of them are okay. Mostly low IQ infiltrators as far as I can tell though.