Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel What are you thankfull/gratefull for?

• Thread starter Deleted member 34031
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 34031

Banned
-
What are the people/person/thing/circumstance/job/cope/ that you have,that youre gratefull/thankfull for?

Basically the mountains in my countries. It's the only place where I genuinely feel calm/in peace. Also the other landscapes like wetland, raised bog, lakes, rivers, etc. And also the animals/plants that reside there. In the cities I feel so much rage and despair, there I feel for once calm in my life and realize that nature/earth could have so much to offer.

Watching the world burn and foids and Chads getting what they deserve

That I wasn't born in poverty and also had enough iq to find the blackpill, unlike the majority of curries who will eventually betabuxx.

Basically the mountains in my countries. It's the only place where I genuinely feel calm/in peace. Also the other landscapes like wetland, heightened bog, lakes, rivers, etc. And also the animals/plants that reside there.
there isnt any family that youre gratefull for or a thing that do every day or a concept/oppertuinity that you have acess to by being born/living where you live

I'm grateful that I have a nice PC rig and fast internet. Even though all I use it for is to post on .is

Also grateful that I will be done with my job in 3 weeks and will be able to NEETmaxx for a bit before I kill myself.

being white bc i will try jbwmaxxing in a while if everything else fails. i thought i'd rope but, before that, i will give that a try. might as well try anything before dying.

also the fact that im blackpilled ofc, and that i have a stable job so at least money isnt a concern for me and i can focus on trying to ascend.

That I wasn't born in poverty and also had enough iq to find the blackpill, unlike the majority of curries who will eventually betabuxx.
where do you live as curry

there isnt any family that youre gratefull for or a thing that do every day or a concept/oppertuinity that you have acess to by being born/living where you live
I like my family, but they also make high demands and are often a source of conflict. And my country is going downhill fast (especially mentally).

Not homeless or starving and have access to internet.

I'm grateful that i wasn't born in a 3rd world shithole, and that I found this forum.
imagine you were born as south indiancel into poor family abdthen you find out about atheist(falsehood of hinduism),then find out about blackpill and then find out about nazism

My cats. I have two of them that i rescued a few years ago.

The brocels I made on this forum, the blackpill, my sister, my mom

Also
I feel for once calm in my life and realize that nature/earth could have so much to offer.
Watching the world burn and foids and Chads getting what they deserve
I'm grateful that I have a nice PC rig and fast internet. Even though all I use it for is to post on .is
Not homeless or starving and have access to internet.
I'm grateful that i wasn't born in a 3rd world shithole, and that I found this forum.
Health and

I can also neet

This place, though we get a lot of shit from the outside. Its a sanctuary in way, it's provides a light in shining darkness for the lost, the wierd and the awkward. Apes together strong.

I’m glad for weed, music,and my tulpas