Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What are you playing now?

Comfycel

Comfycel

24 y/o NEETcel Weebcel 2D>3DPD Every Single Time
★★★
I'm trying to finally complete MGS V,after that I will finish Spider-Man and Horizon Zero Dawn.

What are you playing these days?

ive been only playing league of legends and warzone for the past few weeks, might go back to doom though

Fallout New Vegas with Tale of Two wastelands mod

ive been only playing league of legends and warzone for the past few weeks, might go back to doom though
How's warzone? I play MW a lot but I can't get into warzone because I don't want to team up with other 2 normies and I kinda dislike Battle Royale.

4:44 by jay z

How's warzone? I play MW a lot but I can't get into warzone because I don't want to team up with other 2 normies and I kinda dislike Battle Royale.
yeah they have solos now, which I only play. it's not bad tbh i enjoy it more than any other battle royales

Borderlands 3 :soy:

Europa universalis

Mogs me at being able to play games, I don't enjoy anything and I rot.

Nothing...I don't have any copes games are overwhelming and feel like a chore

Animal crossing

It it worth it? I fucking loved GR1 on vita but for some reason I never bought GR2.
yeah its even better than the first one, iim stuck on a bullshitt trailing mission right now though.

Terraria is what I've been playing for the past two years and still am to this day, and Starbound here and there.

I haven't finished the story for Bioshock Infinite and Death Stranding. I'm wrapping up God of War and I will be playing Persona 5 Royal when it comes out in the US. Besides that, I have TF2 and I want to get into FM20

Finished Sekiro
Started playing Dark souls III, but it made me feel sick... dizzy and shit
over for motionsicknesscels
now I feel lost and I have no idea what I'm gonna play next or if I'm gonna play something at all

Doom Eternal and Persona 4
I haven't finished the story for Bioshock Infinite and Death Stranding. I'm wrapping up God of War and I will be playing Persona 5 Royal when it comes out in the US. Besides that, I have TF2 and I want to get into FM20
based game choice

Games is for cucks. I don't play anything.

Redownloaded X-Com 2 after I ragequit

Ace Attorney Justice For All.

just postmaxxing rn but I'll probably play survivalcraft 2 after I'm done

Finished RJ280977 (The Succubus' Garden) yesterday and am now playing RJ224282 (Spiral Legend V). Wondering if there's anyone else here hentaimaxxing as well

Finished RJ280977 (The Succubus' Garden) yesterday and am now playing RJ224282 (Spiral Legend V). Wondering if there's anyone else here hentaimaxxing as well

Those indie hentai games that have popped up recently always looked like shit to me (compared with normal games) I just stick with eroge VN's but those are barely considered games.

Demon's souls in ps3

Any retro shmup I can get my grubby hands on.

Have you played Dodonpachi Daioujou?
No, I haven't heard of that series. Maybe because I'm not very focused on early-2000s gaming but more on 80s-90s stuff.

I don't know if vns count, but currently playing Katawa Shoujo. Plan on going for Chaos;Child right after.

I'm playing Soyblivion.

Those indie hentai games that have popped up recently always looked like shit to me (compared with normal games) I just stick with eroge VN's but those are barely considered games.
Most indie hentai games are trash, but there are a few gems that are definitely worth playing (blacksouls, succubus series by circle-tekua). imo most VNs nowadays are boring af with extremely predictable plot. All the creative ideas have been replaced with generic animated H-scenes. Going through tons of meaningless texts just to unlock the CGs is a waste of time and I'd rather download the CG set.
RPG hentai games are a lot more interesting because of their battle system, achievement system, puzzles, and other ways of interaction. The art is usually subpar to the VNs, but in terms of gameplay hentai rpg mogs VN out of oblivion.

I'm trying to finally complete MGS V,after that I will finish Spider-Man and Horizon Zero Dawn.

What are you playing these days?
Once I got 100% for MGS V, I uninstalled that POS of a game. As for me Darksiders 2, what a boring game compared to the first game. The first game didn't drag this long like the second game. Next game will be Uncharted: Lost Legacy or a visual novel game.

nothing; I just play with my sanity