Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment What are you honest thoughts on gays

What are you honest thoughts on faggots?

• I hate them all

• I don't really care about them

• I love gays

• I'm gay

Results are only viewable after voting.
Anger

Anger

Honorary WBB: WE LET OUR NUTS HANG!!!
★★★★★
I honestly hate them all, they are nothing but huge attention whores

Maybe most of them are coping, as they don't get foids

Don't like them don't hate them either.

i think it's a sexual/mental illness

I get really annoyed by the flamboyant ones, you know, ones who seek social normalcy by appearing as perverted and faggy as they humanly can. I also hate how promiscuous they can be.

That being said, I am a little gay (like 10% inb4 volcel) and I can respect when people come out and not be overt about their sexuality. So not really.

I don't mind them but I've never gotten along with any for some reason, especially dykes. I don't have a problem with it but every time I meet a gay person they hate my ass lol. I do hate the really promiscuous flamboyant ones though they are annoying.

The only close female friends I have are dykes. No sexual tension, and true butch dykes think more like men to the point where you can have thoughtful conversation with them.

Honestly, I lowkey wish I was gay. Dudes are so much better partners and can pair bond more easily despite their promiscuity.

The divorce rate and domestic violence for male-male marriage mogs hetero and lesbian marriages into the ground

Quite neutral, but my stance would change if they were constantly involved in my day to day life.

They are disgusting but as long as their population doesn't exeed 5% and don't try to indoctrinate underage childreen I don't have any quarrel with them.

and don't try to indoctrinate underage childreen
why the fuck are the kids turning homo
is it gay cartoons or is it something in the milk

why the fuck are the kids turning homo
is it gay cartoons or is it something in the milk
Gay cartoons and TV shows that project gay sexual fetishes in children as well as school.

It never began.
we gotta go back
Jurassic 11 orig

I used to hate them but I realized it was a waste of energy. Thanks to libtards they’ve become unassailable in the court of public opinion, so I just do my best to avoid them

I don't necessarily have a problem with gay people, I just despise what I call Organized Homosexuality - the self-righteous SJW types who are always trying to get people fired for having the "wrong" opinion about gays, declaring jihads against Chik-fil-A, and allying themselves with feminists.

Homosexuals are born that way, but when you get down to the basics it's really just a fetish and should be treated like any other fetish. They shouldn't be harassed by the government or anything, but when they get in your face they need to be shunned.

Mostly I'm just sick of the virtue signaling libtards who always blather on and on about how pro-gay they are. Those retards also try to label anyone who disagrees with them as a religious nutcase when in reality there are millions of people like me who are atheists and also not militantly pro-homo.

Hating people for things they have no control over is incredibly low IQ.

I don't hate gays but since they're living life on Deluxe Mode I get pretty irked when they pretend like they understand the concept of loneliness and depression. Kinda like femoids.

What's the point of being homophobic anyway ?

i despise them like little else.
Pathetic, fags literally just have some weird fetish and lifestyle, hating them is like hating all people with mental illnesses.
I do generally not enjoy the idea of overly flamboyant fags but the ones who keep to themselves are fine.
I don't hate gays but since they're living life on Deluxe Mode I get pretty irked when they pretend like they understand the concept of loneliness and depression. Kinda like femoids.
Gays>Femoids, atleast fags are expected to provide for themselves and it isnt socially acceptable for them to stay at home all day like it is for foids it just shows how literally anyone has a harder life then a foid living in the west.

I don’t really care as long as they shut their mouth and don’t go with the LGBT shit shouting and being obscene.
Tbh showing sexual behaviors in public should be forbidden.

I hate fags but I love gays.

Those crossdressing pink SJW guys at parades need a good asswhoop but I'm fine with normal gays who keep to themselves

Hating some one different than you is low IQ.
Hatercels are possible closetcels, indifference is natural reaction.

There's just something really repulsive about faggots that makes you want to hate them.

I don't really care about them tbh, they can live the way they want.

I don't hate fags, but i don't really want them near me, fags are only good to normies to be their wingmen to help them with foids. Besides fags hate incels and they can't be incels.

who the fuck are the 2 posters who put down that they're gay? Gay incels dont exist since men will fuck anything.

They'll all hang soon along with whores and hook nosed rats.

I don´t hate them for being attracted to the same gender but what I DO hate is when the guys act like sissy´s with lose wrists and talking with a lisp then they need to get beaten. I hate when the news brings up that gays have been assaulted (hate crime) just for being gay and then you see the victims and they are stereotypical gay men with tight clothes, hand bags, lose wrists, talk with a lisp etc. I would love to beat those fuckers up too, but I don´t hate their sexual attraction at all only the way the majority of them act.

Pathetic, fags literally just have some weird fetish and lifestyle, hating them is like hating all people with mental illnesses.
I do generally not enjoy the idea of overly flamboyant fags but the ones who keep to themselves are fine.

Gays>Femoids, atleast fags are expected to provide for themselves and it isnt socially acceptable for them to stay at home all day like it is for foids it just shows how literally anyone has a harder life then a foid living in the west.
does it matter if they are "just mentally ill"? i hate females for their very nature, how they are wired. people hate mosquitos for how they have evolved. this is no different, they are repulsive nonetheless. they are extremely overly sexual, have particularly disgusting fetishes alongside (much more so than normal people) and the vast majority is of course SJW and hate incels, the blackpill, etc. LGBT stuff are not mere fetishes and trivialities that stay in their bed. they represent "progress" as in "degeneracy" and perpetually push for more of these things, which hurts incels. their sick selves being tolerated/glorified is not a good sign for society in the slightest.

i hate gay people in general because they are mostly soylent, feminazis and they butchered the rainbow. some are chill though.

Don't mind them.

We must push them out of buildings.

Someone make that Patrick pushing meme

does it matter if they are "just mentally ill"? i hate females for their very nature, how they are wired. people hate mosquitos for how they have evolved. this is no different, they are repulsive nonetheless. they are extremely overly sexual, have particularly disgusting fetishes alongside (much more so than normal people) and the vast majority is of course SJW and hate incels, the blackpill, etc. LGBT stuff are not mere fetishes and trivialities that stay in their bed. they represent "progress" as in "degeneracy" and perpetually push for more of these things, which hurts incels. their sick selves being tolerated/glorified is not a good sign for society in the slightest.
Omg this is extremely high IQ!
They do really talk about their "progress" but the only progress they´re contributing too is degeneracy.

I dont really care that much to be honest. They are on the same teir as normies but whenever i see 2 guys kissing or fucking i start to feel sick.

I dont like that whenever a culture accepts gays, heterosexual men get touchy and insecure about expressing affection for eachother. In places where they beat up homos men can hug and be bros like it's nothing, in the west men who experience friendly affection for eachother are suspected of being gay.