Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What are you guys opinion on *right wing* foids?

Dockta_33

Dockta_33

Recruit
★★★
Ive had this question on my mind for a bit and figured id ask.

American right wing foids tend to have guns. I find that haaaaaaaaawt. :feelsohh:

They're larpers and grifters

attention seekers who would switch to the opposite political isle if it meant more attention from who she desired the attention from.

American right wing foids tend to have guns. I find that haaaaaaaaawt. :feelsohh:
the only reason they would use a gun would be to shoot you after you muttered "y-y-you are pretty" and claim you tried to rape them. so hot though right.

Liars. They probably fuck black guys while Betabux Billy is at work.

Depends on whether they are dating right wing Chad. They stop believing it as soon as he leaves them.

the only reason they would use a gun would be to shoot you after you muttered "y-y-you are pretty" and claim you tried to rape them. so hot though right.
This is probably going to become a big pro-gun talking point among GOP politicians. I wouldn't be surprised if they aired a commercial showing a hot Stacy gunning down tonnes of incels. :feelsclown:

They are giga whores, maybe even more than liberal ones, they just keep quiet while larping as trad wives. They get to be whores and worshipped as saints at the same time.

All foids are essentially the same, the right wing foids just prefer guys who are a bit more masculine than the leftist feminist foids. However, even the right wing foids are proxy feminists and like feminists they have same expectations of men. Right wing foids are really just female chameleons, they are trying to pin down a providing Chad by pretending they are a "good traditional woman" even though she doesn't differ at all from feminist whores.

@VainHireling

This is probably going to become a big pro-gun talking point among GOP politicians. I wouldn't be surprised if they aired a commercial showing a hot Stacy gunning down tonnes of incels. :feelsclown:
they probably will

Ive had this question on my mind for a bit and figured id ask.
Any woman who isn’t a liberal in this cultural environment is inherently insane and shit

Not following the most popular dominant stream of society is an antisocial behaviour which is not natural or desirable in women. It typically suggests that something is seriously wrong

This is just the basic principle but there’s plenty of other more context-specific issues regarding this topic. Like women who are genuinely devoutly Christian in this culture are usually nothing like how internet nerds imagine them. In reality they tend to be severely obsessive and dysfunctional human beings with crippling neurotic complexes regarding subjects like religion and mortality that actually cause them a lot of distress. Not ideal for a stable relationship at all

Women from the south and mid west are at least somewhat traditional. Any woman from a major city garbage

Women from the south and mid west are at least somewhat traditional. Any woman from a major city garbage
Redneck American women who love Jesus and vote for Trump are generally nothing like the archetypal tradwives that incel cucklets imagine

They tend to have a lot of casual sex and tattoos and a beer belly and they smoke cigarettes and do hard drugs and wear ripped jeans (Read: Basically everything that made the original hippies rebellious and counterculture:feelskek:)

They are giga whores, maybe even more than liberal ones, they just keep quiet while larping as trad wives. They get to be whores and worshipped as saints at the same time.
Exactly this

Right win,left wing, middle wing foids are still foids Aka whores that need to lick my shoes and know their place.

They only do it to impress chads, most women believe in absolutely nothing-only what soyciety tells them.

Women can’t hold strong opinions about anything, they simply go with the status quo. If a woman is going against the conventional woke narrative, she is trying to cater to tradcucks to gain a following of simps