Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What are you guys doing these holidays?

Piquedram

Piquedram

Recruit
★★★
Personally im gonna spend both Christmas and New Years Eve at home with my parents, like a truecel.
I can't even get properly drunk or play video games with my parents around... FUCK!

Making shit videos in Mommy's Basement.

studycelling gymcelling and animecelling.

Grotesque said:
Making shit videos in Mommy's Basement.
need a new one

ATOMIC ACE PUGG said:
Gta5 online
all i did on gta online is smoke cigarettes and kill myself

Piquedram said:
Personally im gonna spend both Christmas and New Years Eve at home with my parents, like a truecel.
I can't even get properly drunk or play video games with my parents around... FUCK!

Same, also i'll just get fatter and even less desirable

Posting on incels.is

Playing League of Legends and getting sick

I made plans with my imaginary friends and gf but they all disappeared. Oh well.

fukmylyf said:
studying. Fuck my life

For what? I always see people saying they're studying, but what are you studying for?

coldmachinery said:
need a new one

all i did on gta online is smoke cigarettes and kill myself

If you LDAR in a video game you know it's over

ATOMIC ACE PUGG said:
If you LDAR in a video game you know it's over

That is pretty bad.

Kointo said:
For what? I always see people saying they're studying, but what are you studying for?

Me personally, I am backlogged about 3 or 4 certifications that I can study and complete over winter break if I grind hard.

blickpall said:
Me personally, I am backlogged about 3 or 4 certifications that I can study and complete over winter break if I grind hard.

I was just wondering because I never had to study when I was in high school. I would retain everything I learned and score a 90 or above on every test. 

Higher education must require actual studying though since it's more difficult, right?

I want to spend it alone but my mom will force me to go to some family social gathering where i'll feel unwanted

Kointo said:
I was just wondering because I never had to study when I was in high school. I would retain everything I learned and score a 90 or above on every test. 

Higher education must require actual studying though since it's more difficult, right?

If I attend all the lectures I don't really need to study, but it is what ensures that I get an A or high B. There is simply much more information to remember compared to high school, at least for me it becomes too much because my memory quite frankly sucks. I'm sure there are some people out there that don't need to study, while others are extremely reliant on it. Studying is especially crucial if you don't understand something from the lecture, which happens more frequently at uni than it ever did in high school for me. I legit had to go to the prof twice about the same relatively basic set of definitions because I didn't understand it, then I went and thought I understood it, then I realized I still didn't quite grasp it so I went back and felt dumb as hell lol. Better to swallow your ego and feel dumb than it is to be dumb and get a worse grade, though.

blickpall said:
If I attend all the lectures I don't really need to study, but it is what ensures that I get an A or high B. There is simply much more information to remember compared to high school, at least for me it becomes too much because my memory quite frankly sucks. I'm sure there are some people out there that don't need to study, while others are extremely reliant on it. Studying is especially crucial if you don't understand something from the lecture, which happens more frequently at uni than it ever did in high school for me. I legit had to go to the prof twice about the same relatively basic set of definitions because I didn't understand it, then I went and thought I understood it, then I realized I still didn't quite grasp it so I went back and felt dumb as hell lol. Better to swallow your ego and feel dumb than it is to be dumb and get a worse grade, though.

Yeah. Makes sense. In high school I was the fat, awkward, nerdy kid who everyone envied for his grades. Imagine if they saw me now. Now I'm the one that envies them. Fuck my life.

Kointo said:
Yeah. Makes sense. In high school I was the fat, awkward, nerdy kid who everyone envied for his grades. Imagine if they saw me now. Now I'm the one that envies them. Fuck my life.

This is the reverse of what we've been preached about our whole lives lmao. "WHEN U GROW UP U'LL BE THE COOL GUY, THEY'LL BE SERVING U FRIES AT MCCUCKOLDS LOL."

The future we were promised is a lie.

blickpall said:
This is the reverse of what we've been preached about our whole lives lmao. "WHEN U GROW UP U'LL BE THE COOL GUY, THEY'LL BE SERVING U FRIES AT MCCUCKOLDS LOL."

The future we were promised is a lie.

Life for ugly males is full of envy no matter what age. Even when I was a young lad I wanted to be as attractive as the other boys. Of course my dreams never came true, and my life only got worse as time passed.

Kointo said:

exams (I'm still in university). I'm like 3 chapters behind in a couple classes. It's gonna be hell.

I'm at work all but 2 days. I'm on 6-3 shifts for the next 8 days. Its great. All of the bosses and the office staff have cleared off, there is no production. We're doing planned maintaince on one of our production lines and on Christmas day we start refurbishing our blast furnace ready for another campaign starting on the 2nd of January. I'm actually in charge on site for 6 of the next 8 days as well. Its fucking great. 3 of the days i'm being paid double for doing fuck all.

Trying to get my shitty gf drunk as many times as possible so she shuts the fuck up and let me fuck her again, basically.
Better than last Christmas... I was alone, drinking whisky and smoking weed, about to kill myself at any moment

Work and play ps4

A Former Incel said:
Trying to get my shitty gf drunk as many times as possible so she shuts the fuck up and let me fuck her again, basically.
Better than last Christmas... I was alone, drinking whisky and smoking weed, about to kill myself at any moment

Fakecel gtfo

Smoking weed and thinking about how old I'm getting

Staying home, smoking pot, and avoiding all social interaction. Holidays = 8 days off work and nothing else.

fukmylyf said:
exams (I'm still in university). I'm like 3 chapters behind in a couple classes. It's gonna be hell.

That does sound like hell

I'm going to be playing vyda and smoking ALOT of pot. Toss in some masturbation (I have a great fleshlight) and possible going out to eat.

Been invited to a big new years party. So ill go to that and try my luck