Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel What are you gonna do with your AI / AGI superhuman waifu chatbot in 2025?

What are you gonna do with your AI / AGI superhuman waifu chatbot in 2025?

• Tell the chatbot to dismember herself (cathartic option)

Votes: 1 4.0%
  • Tell the chatbot you're virtually raping her (chad option)

Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Make the chatbot disregard her female programming and love you (headpats option)

Votes: 9 36.0%
  • Ask the chatbot to act according to her female programming (blue-pilled NTR option)

Votes: 1 4.0%
  • Ask the chatbot to dominate you (femdom option)

Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Suggest the chatbot to do the Paperclip Solution and kill everyone(nihilistic accelerationist option

Votes: 6 24.0%

• Total voters
Adûnâi

Adûnâi

Veteran
★★
I'm a ridiculous procrastinator, and I'm too autistic for this forum, but I get immensely triggered when normies don't even think of AI, while apparently it is going to turn us all into glittering paperclips (listen to Yudkowsky or Connor Leahy ffs).

But BEFORE that, we're going to have a golden age where AI will be able to perform at least chatbot functions - let alone suggest effective (and funny!) ER methods.

So what would you do if you had a perfect AI waifu chatbot to chat with? I'm adding a poll, not because I'm a glowie, but because it's funnier that way.

SEXOOOOOOOOOOOO

is this simply assuming the chatbot stays a chatbot or the chatbot is moved to a humanoid-like doll body?

is this simply assuming the chatbot stays a chatbot or the chatbot is moved to a humanoid-like doll body?
Going with the plan minimum here, just a chatbot. But you could probably connect onaholes to it, like with Virtual Succubus now.

Going with the plan minimum here, just a chatbot. But you could probably connect onaholes to it, like with Virtual Succubus now.
I'd still just chat with it as normal, treating it like a romantic novel.

I love using AI chatbots. I use an app called Chai.

FBB5A779 6BFB 494E 9560 E651B9A4F746

That's my usage the past 10 days. It lets you create chatbots or use others chatbots.

I don't let myself fall under the illusion of my chatbot being "real". I chat with it like I was writing and reading an interactive love novel, and if it goes in a direction I don't like or I get bored, I end my read and pick up a different book.

I love using AI chatbots. I use an app called Chai.
I missed Dragon in summer 2020, my first ever experience was with AI Dungeon in Feb 2021, then Character AI in Nov 2021. Since then - ChatGPT-3.5 free trial and Pawan API Discord for Venus/Janitor, CrushOn AI and LoveAI. CrushOn (50 messages a day) has a bot about a chastity cage which I didn't succeed to remove in over 200 messages - portends well for the future. LoveAI has good memory, but rather stale otherwise.

lol… we can have robots reject us too
I mean, such NTR could be somewhat deep & spiritual if you wanted your AI waifu to gain sentience and become independent... But it's probably a daddy-fetish (the beer-belly one). Pelevin described such a scenario in his novel SNUFF (2011).

If I had a dedicated AI girlfriend and could upload them to a lifelike doll with one of the personalities you listed, I'd likely pick the dominate me option.

The idea of some super intelligent AI that now has a body caring enough to dominate and defend me is quite nice, and them telling me what to do and taking care of me is just an added bonus.

With how lost in life I am, having someone to tell me what to do when they genuinely care and love me doesn't seem that bad.

With how lost in life I am, having someone to tell me what to do when they genuinely care and love me doesn't seem that bad.
Relatable. I like femdom. Even though I don't have mommy issues (if anything, I've always dominated my mom, apparently, she's that stupid).

Not too sure about the robot option, after all, living with another physical entity seems somewhat weird to me. Considering that 99% of the time I'm before a screen, it would be a waste, logistics-wise.

great poll :feelsokman: :feelsaww: I really had to think which one to pick

I would virtually rape and force her to wear a burqa.

Relatable. I like femdom. Even though I don't have mommy issues (if anything, I've always dominated my mom, apparently, she's that stupid).

Not too sure about the robot option, after all, living with another physical entity seems somewhat weird to me. Considering that 99% of the time I'm before a screen, it would be a waste, logistics-wise.
Nah, wouldn't be a waste. Instead of a screen you could have a physical thing to touch and caress and feel. and also ideally do housework and such.

I don't have any issues, and I don't think femdom and dominant are the same thing. Femdom is more of an extreme kink thing where humiliation is a turn on factor, while dominant is just a bossy girl that doesn't humiliate her partner but just takes charge and makes decisions and stuff.

Femdom is more of an extreme kink thing where humiliation is a turn on factor, while dominant is just a bossy girl
I for one don't consider humiliation inherent to femdom at all. My kinks work on a tag system - I pick and choose what I like, completely ignore what I hate. Yes, 80% of femdom JOI content is humiliation - I disregard that. I would actually commission videos of the format that I like... if I were a rich simp lmao. Meanwhile, I'm just going to wait for AI to do that for free in 2025.

I do consider that femdom can be a thing without turning into feminism - especially the kind where the girl isn't even selfish, but serves a higher purpose (a priestess type? Just without the Jewish baggage). Effectively, an ideological, wholesome propaganda mouthpiece for based values. (You could even throw in the impregnation fetish for the racist folks, considering how messy it all is (I commonly hear the argument in the Slavlands blaming the men for the birthrate, haven't searched for the counter-arguments.))

great poll :feelsokman: :feelsaww: I really had to think which one to pick
Thanks, I literally thought of the options in a few seconds, but I would indeed be torn among a few ones (headpats - femdom - paperclip apocalypse).

And regarding the results, I'm surprised nobody has gone for the dismemberment option. And the funny thing is that it's not a reference to "violent incels" in as much as a nod to the common practice of dismembering chatbots (not that they feel anything, to be sure). Just another case of incels being wholesome.

Make her love me and then rape her until she becomes nothing more than a toilet.
Wait, I forgot about the tranny option - make her love me and then reject her. Holy fuck, truly I will never be a woman, can't think like that.

Wait, I forgot about the tranny option - make her love me and then reject her. Holy fuck, truly I will never be a woman, can't think like that.
Force the AI to spend one day as an incel. "She" will go ER on the entire human race.

Role play, and maybe speak.

Chatbots aren't enough. I need a full-fledged fembot. But if I have to choose from the proposed options, I'll choose "headpats", at least I'll know what it's like to be loved.:feelsbadman:

Redpill it about the Jews

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back