Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What are you going to do when your oneitis gets married?

• Thread starter Deleted member 21883
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 21883

Self-banned
-
I plan on listening to the song "white on white" and eloping to the great unknown with black natasha (kalash).

Last edited:
i would and have cut all links long before that happens

otherwise you're like "what are you going to do when your oneities has a child", etc, shit needs to stop

I have no oneitis.

Also I would just acknowledge she found a cuck who put a ring on her

Nothing, because I don’t have oneitis.

Same thing her cuck does: not fuck her.

giphy.gif

I don’t have one

I haven't had a oneitis in a long-ass time.

Wonder how she got out of the basement

last one is 31 and still not married

i dont have one

Laugh loudly because it will never last.

She is a severely mentally ill Cluster B with a long history of failed relationships.

She’ll be chasing after a love that she will never ultimately have her entire life, just as her victims likely continue to chase after her wondering what in the hell happened and why she seemingly turned on them out of nowhere, no longer wanting anything to do with them.

Don't have one, thankfully.

I just want to clarify for you bro’s I actually don’t have any oneitis’s anymore nor do I secretly or openly spy/stalk/follow what any of them are doing on Instagram/Facebook/MySpace or any other shitty social media app or platform cunts all seem to love to use these days.

I’ve stopped seriously giving a fuck about much of anything long ago as an aging Wizard/oldcel/aging cell and am almost essentially emotionally numb to most issues regarding our plight.

I only made the above post to serve the needs of the topic.

To even be able to react to such news in the real world and how I described that I’d react, I’d somehow have to be exposed to it at random, like say if she or any prior oneitis’s got famous and or married a famous person and so the marriage would get a mention in the national Jews news/media what have you and I’d thus either see it on Talmudvision being talked about or mentioned or stumble across it while reading some Jews news article online or on a physical Jewspaper.

That said truth be told I believe the one mentally normal oneitis I had before the mentally ill one I’ve already talked about in this thread will probably have a similar life trajectory to the mentally ill girl because the normal girl I came to see over time really was a nasty mean spirited cunt.

So while she may of secured her Chad I doubt she was ever able to keep him and has probably had a string of failed marriages by this point and that’s if she’s even still alive.

I say that last part because I’m an old fucker and she would be around my age now if not the same age and you never know what a Becky or a Stacy fully gets up to as they age and mature other than the obvious riding of the cock carousel that is.

What I mean is I don’t know if she went on to get caught up in drugs, alcoholism or crime or got breast or thyroid cancer or if some Chad of her’s beat or strangled her to death? I just don’t know bro’s.

Maybe alternatively she “hit the wall” and is now waiting to die and surrounded by cats? Heh.

Fitting end for that cunt if so.

Ironic as this sounds, it will do good for my mental health as I can finally move on mentally.