Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What are you doing tonight?

TheGoodGuy

TheGoodGuy

Childhood was Paradise
★★★★★
If I'm still tired after work in going to go to sleep. If not I'm going to play league.

Drinking. Watching shit on youtube

Well it's already night so i will stay here for a bit , play some video-games and propably fap later.

I'm just chilling, watching some videos on YouTube.

finishing an assignment

What are you guys watching on YouTube? :heart:
Drinking. Watching shit on youtube
Me too, 5th time in 2 weeks that is more than I usually get drunk in 2-3 years I just have a lot on my mind.

What are you guys watching on YouTube? :heart:

Me too, 5th time in 2 weeks that is more than I usually get drunk in 2-3 years I just have a lot on my mind.
I drink daily lol

Jerked off like 30 minutes ago, getting ready to start homework in 15

I drink daily lol
I know haha, but I usually only use drugs 2-4 times a year and in the last 2 weeks I have gotten drunk 5 times and smoked weed 3 times, but again it´s soon over so who the fuck cares.

going to cook dinner. eat it in front of my laptop, probably while watching anime. then sleep

i think you look like your avi irl fucjer

I wouldnt have to do homework if that were the case, Id study something like finance where having a pretty face is the only requirement to succeed

Homework + browsing this forum + studying.

browsing r/badwomensanatomy

Played some league with a couple friends, might fap then go to bed since I have work in the morning. Should I try to do nofap? Most I've gotten to is like a week before I relapsed

Should I try to do nofap? Most I've gotten to is like a week before I relapsed
The only reasons I see for nofap is to prove to yourself you can beat (no pun intended) your old record, like beating your own score in a video game. My longest streak was 14 days but that was YEARS ago.

Nothing as i always do.

yeah
sometimes when i'm pissed i spawn npcs in it and shoot em
When I played I usually just hopped into a game of KOTH and tried to play tactically, was def some of the most fun I've had while gaming

same shit thinking about how i ended up in this state and will the misery ever end