Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion What are you doing today?

Ellsworth

Ellsworth

Chad but they let me post here anyway
★★★★★
Here are my Saturday plans:

Take a nap

Eat ice cream

Got to gym

Clean my apartment

Get drunk on whiskey

I'll eat shrimp.

Lifemogs me; I'm simply rotting on .is here, really nothing else to do, common for many subhumans without the same exposure and interactions to develop hobbies or interests, or the confidence and acquaintances you need to do such. :smonk:

Such is the nature of Chads and foids; they've lifemogged you every step step the way, no matter if newborn, toddler, prepubescent, teenager, adult, or senior... :feelsclown:

They will experience every stage of your life, simply with a million times more desirable genetics making it much better then you had ever it; Chads with how foids treat them, the halo effect, and overall how being attractive has positively reinforced their entire life, and foids with their typical privilege, and hypergamy plus the current treatment of men with their standards benefitting them. :feelsjuice:

I try to keep a loose schedule.

But,. Stay consistent.

Breakfast, worked on bike, folded clothes, long walk, and then get on a chat program tonight.

Tee
“You are what you eat tee hee. My bf just so happens to be 6’5”
Teehee.

Ya, I usually go for shorter guys.

This time I'm giving a psychopathic wrestler on roids a chance.

Diversity's our greatest strength

F4170232 37A1 4237 AD99 D6746880464B

Listening to smooth jazz

Meet a couple of friends from ages ago for dinner, catch up on old times, and talk politics and philosophy. Play poker later.

My friends invited me somewhere but I didn’t go. I’ve turned almost every invitation by people to hang out with outside of school. LMFAO.

Here are my Saturday plans:

Take a nap

Eat ice cream

Got to gym

Clean my apartment

Get drunk on whiskey
I'm literally playing tcg (Magic) with strangera right now, while reading the thread

My friends invited me somewhere but I didn’t go. I’ve turned almost every invitation by people to hang out with outside of school. LMFAO.
Mogs me at having friends in real life

Thinking about roping, thinking about my memoirs, I just watched England get eliminated from the World Cup…

Reading a college text and not understanding anything :feelshaha:

You shouldn't do this, Social-Circlemaxx is legit. And you feel less alone.

You shouldn't do this, Social-Circlemaxx is legit. And you feel less alone.
Yea I know idk it’s a hassle going this far to all these places and they always do it when im busy.

I dont even know, no seriously my mind blanks out so much my perception get all fucked up and before I know it, 8 hours pass with me not thinking at all.

Rotting as usual on my bed browsing youtube.

I'll eat later and enjoy some soft drinks. Then go back to bed and rot some more.

I'm feeling down so I don't have it in me to do shit tomorrow either.

I went for a walk and fed some ducks at a nearby pond. Besides that I just rotted, watched anime and masturbated on my bed.

I went for a walk and fed some ducks at a nearby pond. Besides that I just rotted, watched anime and masturbated on my bed.
I used to walk to the pond to feed ducks. Nice thing to do.

Play video games and continue neetmaxxing