Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion what are you doing this night?

[title]™

• Total voters
I

InMinecraft

girls say that I'm a loser
-
title

{I'm not promoting the actions in this thread}™

Rotting

*You forgot that option

a low iq loser :feelscry:

sleep
wageslaving tomorrow

Nofapmaxxing, gymmaxxing, looksmaxxing, and sleepmaxxing for tomorrow i gotta be up bright and early so i can wagecuckmaxx

Hee Ho! · From Frosty winter​

@Animecel2D

you need to ask at the boss @Sneir
Dude I will beat all your sorry weak assess by myself , you can’t just come here and say you are this gay lame group, I’m the boss around here

70 hours of Elden Ring in less than a week. I have no life.:fuk:

Dude I will beat all your sorry weak assess by myself , you can’t just come here and say you are this gay lame group, I’m the boss around here
based and bosspilled :whitepill:

Sixth option, of-course.

I'm just Doom2016maxxing.:feelsLSD:

Gonna be playing some visual novels so that I can fantasize about some 2d whore wanting me. I might do some push ups too.

I’m forced to trucelmaxx

Listening to shitty black metal

probably holding back tears, wanting to spontaneously combust, or feeling like nothing

I plan to rot on dot is for a bit and then go back to fucking the tight cunt of my 10/10 GigaStacy actress GF which totally exist.

I deleted all of my video games so I am bored out of my mind. the only thing I have to do is study math and rot on here and 4chan

have to do an assignment for my programming course, and I can't for the life of me concentrate or learn anything
fuck uni, my motivation is down the floor rn. if the minimal wage wasn't so shit in my country I already would've dropped out

Going to sleep ASAP and half heartedly hoping to end up in some other reality JFL

Playing some Runescape or Deep Rock Galactic :feelsokman:

Getting bitches probably:dafuckfeels: