Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment What are you doing on Halloween Thread

listen to spooky scary skeletons for nostalgia

Playing video games

Treat myself to some beer and some nice food and LDAR

Same as any other day. I spend hours searching for a game, maybe I install one, and then I uninstall it after 15 minutes. Did it with Noita today. Idk maybe it's cause I pirate things so I don't feel invested. Every once in a while, like every few months, if I buy a game I feel like I HAVE to play otherwise the money is wasted. Though I haven't actually bought a game in quite a while, everything seems shit. Plus the last few ones I've bought were total shit so I'm even more reluctant to waste my money.

Same thing I do every night, pinky

Same as any other day. I spend hours searching for a game, maybe I install one, and then I uninstall it after 15 minutes. Did it with Noita today. Idk maybe it's cause I pirate things so I don't feel invested. Every once in a while, like every few months, if I buy a game I feel like I HAVE to play otherwise the money is wasted. Though I haven't actually bought a game in quite a while, everything seems shit. Plus the last few ones I've bought were total shit so I'm even more reluctant to waste my money.
I can’t stand most games these days because they all play like there’s some feminist agenda

Going to go to a bar probably

I'm out of vodka already so I'll have to drink wine while LDARing instead of it

Last edited:
Sitting roting in my chair.

I am also playing games. Later on, I will make myself schnitzel with fries... Meanwhile on the other side of the road, young people having a Halloween party.

some normie made up shitty holiday celebration won't change a single thing about my daily life

ldar and read some Lovecraft for spooks

Ldar, meal prep, read some company financial reports.

In evening went out to get a kebab (jfl at my stupid ethnicity) wearing a hoody, mask, glasses, hat and tried to avoid the slutted up in outfits drunk noodlewhores

Halloween is just some normie holiday that has nothing to do with us. I am not even going to acknowledge it.

One drug site i used is getting closed. I am following the final moments