Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting "what are you doing here?"

wantedwanter

wantedwanter

kill people burn shit fuck school
-
i dont know, but im afraid to say "im still figuring out" so they dont end up thinking for me.

their response is "then you shouldnt be here", and i feel like id be doing them a favor by conceding. (why else would they even pretend i exist anyway?)

so, as long as i feel like being here, as long as it feels like a habit, this i'll defend over any other rationale.

doing where
the forum, or anywhere i feel the need to hermit to escape persecution.

i will admit its effect has been net neutral, but the alternative is going back out, and id rather choke myself with a plastic bag.

Do you not have a diary where you can write down your schizophrenic ramblings?

Never stay inside on a sunny day

are you talking about the forum? if so then because i am a sexless incel who fails to get femalios attention even tho i tried multiple times in my life. i can just stay a sexless incel who doesn't have an incel forum account but this is a free country and i am allowed to do whatever the fuck i want